Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the hell is Dreamlord?

I finally won a prize from MMOPRG yay!

Is Dreamlord some new mmorpg in the making? 

Comments

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Dreamlords is supposed to be an MMORTS. It was already released a while back, and then decided they wanted to revamp and re-release again, which they have done here recently. IMO, this game is a disaster for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the cash-shop system they have opted to use.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by spyhunter107

I asume some people only have acces to this site and NO acces to the rest of internet, i mean don't get me wrong people can ask what ever they like but a question like this often makes me wonder HOW can such person even be playing MMORPG's or be on a GAMEFORUM

Here meet a friend, many people's friend, it's name is www.google.com   

Our friend has found the following:

http://www.dreamlords.com/home.action;jsessionid=7018A3CF5C915BE537CDC5346C00F527 

Oh and afcourse Gratz on winning the price, hope you like it.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

Google it maybe or are you a console player who come for first time on the net and join this forum?.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    Originally posted by Reklaw

I asume some people only have acces to this site and NO acces to the rest of internet, i mean don't get me wrong people can ask what ever they like but a question like this often makes me wonder HOW can such person even be playing MMORPG's or be on a GAMEFORUM

Here meet a friend, many people's friend, it's name is www.google.com   

Our friend has found the following:

http://www.dreamlords.com/home.action;jsessionid=7018A3CF5C915BE537CDC5346C00F527 

Oh and afcourse Gratz on winning the price, hope you like it.

You know until recently i always avoided the pub area of this site because of topics like the OP but stuff like this makes me love the pub so much more because i can get a kick out of people being sarcastic and heck. Kudos