Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

deciding need help

leo74leo74 Member Posts: 3

OK i have p[layed runescape and maplestory which i probably sticked with the most. runescape i liked all of the diferent skills to make money. maplestory i liked the fighting and the community though i got bored. i dont want to pay for a game. suggestions?

i have been looking at perfect world cause people say its like WOW which ive always wanted to try anyone know if PW is good at all?

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Your in the exact same situation i was in last year, played runescape for 2 years then maple for 6-7 months and then went to perfect world but i personally got bored from it really fast and started playing eve and ryzom till just now when i quit and now im playing atlantica online which is quite a fun game.

I would also download some FPS games to play with atlantica online to have that lil change every now and then

• leo74leo74 Member Posts: 3

what are the pros and cons fo those games

• leo74leo74 Member Posts: 3

Hey id also like the game to have some good PVP

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Well i can't really explain to you how those games work, you would just get confused so i suggest you try out the free trials and see for yourself but those games are sandboxes which means you do what you want to do and not what a npc tells you to do just like runescape your free to do whatever you want whenever you want.

--For the pvp part well that depends what kind of pvp you like, but from the three games i would go with atlantica online's pvp just because its more intense, and if you just want a totally PVP based game then try out war