Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inactive VG accounts are flagged for Free Play till Oct 18th

If you have an inactive account older than 60 days, you may return to Vanguard for free till October 18.

The most recent changes within 60 days include Character Models revamped, New started Isle of Dawn (levels 1-10), 2,500+ bugs fixed.

New high level group and raid content is coming within the coming 60 days.

Comments

• ebcdicebcdic Member Posts: 16

Too bad people that participated in the free time last month are SOL. I really want to try the new Island but am not gonna buck up for it...They should have really waited to give the free time.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

YAY!

Thanks for the info. Attempting to figure out whether sonys account system had taken money for vanguard without asking was becoming a nightmare.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039
    Originally posted by ebcdic

Too bad people that participated in the free time last month are SOL. I really want to try the new Island but am not gonna buck up for it...They should have really waited to give the free time.

If you really want to try it just make a new account.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• gracefieldgracefield Member UncommonPosts: 279

Thanks for the heads up mate. I went back yesterday and was able to start playing straight away without parting with any readies. I was wondering what was going on!!

• KazzerKazzer Member Posts: 648

any links on where to get the free trial?

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039