Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COME ON PEOPLE...can this game really live up to all the HYPE?

Dark_FailDark_Fail Member Posts: 27

YES!!!!

Just look at all these cool features. No one can top this badass game. No one can come even close to all the features this game offers. I can't wait to get my hands on this!

http://www.darkfallonline.com/features/

Comments

• bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 380

I think it'll be a niche game with a relatively low subscriber base, but if those subscribers are serious about wanting a full PvP sandbox to play in, they may never need another game.

• H2liveshotH2liveshot Member Posts: 23

Hype ftw.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Originally posted by Dark_Fail

YES!!!!
    Just look at all these cool features. No one can top this badass game. No one can come even close to all the features this game offers. I can't wait to get my hands on this!

And many would argue that no one can actually deliver a game like this.....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Originally posted by Dark_Fail

YES!!!!

And many would argue that no one can actually deliver a game like this.....

good thing im not expecting anything but them features because i have no idea how its going to play out

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

OP: Love your name.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• GravebladeGraveblade Member UncommonPosts: 547

The game has been in development for a long time, lets hope Aventurine have managed to get all the features in when it is released and its reletively bug free. It could potentially be an awsome game.

Started playing mmorpg's in 1996 and have been hooked ever since. It began with Kingdom of Drakkar, Ultima Online, Everquest, DAoC, WoW...
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

At least one person saw this guys name...

sigh... OP please go back to wow/war ;/

..Cake..

• Thoric485Thoric485 Member UncommonPosts: 525

Yes, if a game doesn't have auto-attack, retard AI, a complete lack of changes in the world and meaningless PvP your computer will explode. EA/Blizzard/SOE told me so.

"The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!
    On we sweep with threshing oar, our only goal will be the western shore."