Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SNL on Sarah palin

2»

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Draenor

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by Midnitte

When a political figure scares the liberals, they just start to call the person stupid until eventually it becomes the rhetoric and mantra of the party.

It's pathetically predictable.

And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?

Lets go down the list of the things the guy up the road from me has and iw ill never have, and once we are done doing something overtly pointless, we can get back down to the fact that a large part of McCains platform is too show Obama as an elitist, when when it comes right down too it, He is more of an Elitist then Obama is.

You done making this personal, or shall we continue?

If you dont think Sarah palin is stupid then you clearly are at the same level of intelligence as she is, now is that an insult or a compliment.. lets go with your gut reaction. Lets see if you really trust this woman as a candidate, too ride shotgun for your country, or even run the country if McCain doesnt have a heart attack via the excitment of winning, or are you just another good soldier defending this down home hokum bullshit the republicans like to run with.

The fact that mccain owns like 12 houses and doesn't even know how many he owns just shows how much of an elitist he himself is; Obama may have a million dollar house, but that wealth is nothing compared to McCain's.

I think the interview with katie couric is proof enough she is an idiot, she has little to no experience and has no foreign policy experience.

Obama may have a small amount of experience but hes a Senator ffs.

Obama is young, and hard to read, but Mccain is crystal clear. The man is 72  and set in his ways, and his ways are a mirrior image of George bush, how hard is it for people to put that together.

Look at the country now, and see if you want it to be exactly the same, what McCain says now means nothing, look at what he has done in the past. He is going to win this election the same way george bush did, but using emotion over logic, provided he doesnt just steal it.

In what way did I make it personal?  I pointed out the stupidity of the argument that the republicans are "the party of the rich" by looking to the fact that every politician in congress is rich, Democrats and Republicans alike...You don't like that reality?  Too bad...It has nothing to do with a personal attack, it's just the truth; i understand that the truth hurts when you live inside of a liberal thought bubble.

The fact that you read what you said, and then read what i said and couldnt connect the dots on how it was a personal attack on me, clearly answers my question on your intelligence.

You are trying so hard too hurt me with your attacks, and your arguements are pathetic. Re-read what you are quoting, and how you respond, that way your response will have some consistance with the subject.

Liberal bubble, what a stupid statement. Stop lumping me in some poltical group, if you have a problem with my arguement then make it, stop throwing  your regurgitated soundbites at me. I know those marketing  campaign ads are compelling but geez i dont need to hear it again from someone who cant compose an arguement with an ounce of substance.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

Originally posted by Vemoi

Im quite certain that problem stems from the fact that America has no emphasis on the education system.

I have to quote my Grandfather again. "You can educate people but you can't teach them nothing."

Europe is full of educated idiots. What is it helping them? There is too much emphasis on Americans going to college and not enough on preparing them for the real world. People waste their money on needless classes. I would like to see more certificates and trade schools. 

I dont know what is worst.. the fact that you said it, or the fact that you sound as though you actually believe what you just said.

A lot of us on the right think this way.

Lets bash europe for being intelligent but lets face facts, on the totem pole of education, America is sitting on the bottom rungs of the ladder.

Sad but true.

I dont know what world you live in but, education is right up there with preperation for the real world, and i mean real education, not  teaching standardized tests inorder to juke the stats so one of the most asinine laws in regard to education (no child left behind) can continue to fund schools.

Standerdized testing is the ONLY thing being "Taught" at US schools.

Schools are being run by politics, and Leftwing morals, instead of the goal of attaining higher education. The education system doesnt work, because politicians dont care enough to make it work beyond saying they will, and parents are too stupid and too hung up on making certain their kid never finds out the world is no rose colored and their teens do have sex, that they dont care too intervene too learn that their system is brokena and they are doooming their kids and the next generation.

Agree 100% Note i added the pink ;p

George bush was a look into the future of your current generation. Comedian Joe Rogan said, the stupid people are out fucking the smart people, and pretty soon the country will be back too being all stupid people.  You better hope more educated idiots filter in from europe otherwise the future looks bleak for the US interms of intelligence.

Bush is Book smart Like lots of Europe. Dont be so quick to bash.

and I agree that Stupid people are Breading...Makes me wander why i cant get a date :(

Face facts here. Commonsence Is a Dieing thing in the Usa and for that matter the rest of the world.

Government isent the Fix for this. Hell Id say its the Problem. No the USA needs to go back to a Republic and Let us start Fireing the Bad teachers, Attach the money to the Student rather than the school so Public schools will act as more than a daycare, Standerdized testing should be outlawed, and we Deffanetly need more Europiens comeing over.

Face facts were Screwed.

Well on the dating issue, smart guys play the role of best friend until the chick gets chewed up by all the bad boy boyfriends enough times for them to realize they arent worth settling down with or the fact that the smart guy makes more money, it is the order of things.

In all honesty tho the only reason the smart guy is takeing more home in this day and age is because he dosent have a GF. *hehe gana get hat mail from girls for that one :P* You Girls are Expencive.

But i digress,

George bush is book smart i agree, but then again he was  a C student who got into Yale because his name was George bush....

Yeah but in reallity how good would Either of us have done in yale? a C isent that bad when your compareing it to the Verry top.

I dotn really care too much if it was the left or the right who fucked the schools up, the fact remains they are FUBAR'd as long as the current laws stay in place. No child left behind needs to be removed, the moron who decided abstanance only education was a good idea needs to be fired and religion, creationism, intelligent design, politics and a whole host of other things need to be taught in school, not based on beliefs but based on the fact that they do exist and student should have the option of learning the details and deciding what they believe on their own.

This is true the right has done crap loads of dammage to the school system also. And abstanance is the only 99.999% effective way to keep from geting a girl pregnant. *There was that one time but only if your a Christian :P*

And I agree 100% on the Whole Faith in schools. If they can make History Borring in school they can make Faith NonPreachie. I allwaysed wanderd why the Evalutionest got their way but Creationests Don't. In BOTH cases your takeing a leep of Faith On your topic. The Idea that "Mine is backed up by Science" Is crap It has Just as Many Massive Holes in it as Any Faith has.

I dont agree with firing teachers, because a lot of them are strong armed into the half assed policies they have to enforce, i can fault them for not having any balls though, if enough of them had balls and just went on strike for education instead of their paychecks then people would believe they really do care. The first time they were told to teach a test, even standardized tests they shouldve protests as a group.

Most teachers are good. Some are VERRY BAD!!!! and Liberal Unions are keeping them from getting Fired. This IS NOT a good thing. The fact that my cousin is talking about her Math teacher as the Person that sits in the class and looks at the Internet and makes the kids just look at their books Should be Fired and Barred from teaching in the USA not just the city she is in. My cousin's Mom is a Diehard Liberal and she Constantly Votes agenst the liberals on the school board and Attends Union Meatings to try and get her and the others like her Barred.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

When a political figure scares the liberals, they just start to call the person stupid until eventually it becomes the rhetoric and mantra of the party.

And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?

Lets go down the list of the things the guy up the road from me has and iw ill never have, and once we are done doing something overtly pointless, we can get back down to the fact that a large part of McCains platform is too show Obama as an elitist, when when it comes right down too it, He is more of an Elitist then Obama is.

If you dont think Sarah palin is stupid then you clearly are at the same level of intelligence as she is, now is that an insult or a compliment.. lets go with your gut reaction. Lets see if you really trust this woman as a candidate, too ride shotgun for your country, or even run the country if McCain doesnt have a heart attack via the excitment of winning, or are you just another good soldier defending this down home hokum bullshit the republicans like to run with.

The fact that mccain owns like 12 houses and doesn't even know how many he owns just shows how much of an elitist he himself is; Obama may have a million dollar house, but that wealth is nothing compared to McCain's.

I think the interview with katie couric is proof enough she is an idiot, she has little to no experience and has no foreign policy experience.

Obama is young, and hard to read, but Mccain is crystal clear. The man is 72  and set in his ways, and his ways are a mirrior image of George bush, how hard is it for people to put that together.

Look at the country now, and see if you want it to be exactly the same, what McCain says now means nothing, look at what he has done in the past. He is going to win this election the same way george bush did, but using emotion over logic, provided he doesnt just steal it.

In what way did I make it personal?  I pointed out the stupidity of the argument that the republicans are "the party of the rich" by looking to the fact that every politician in congress is rich, Democrats and Republicans alike...You don't like that reality?  Too bad...It has nothing to do with a personal attack, it's just the truth; i understand that the truth hurts when you live inside of a liberal thought bubble.

The fact that you read what you said, and then read what i said and couldnt connect the dots on how it was a personal attack on me, clearly answers my question on your intelligence.

You are trying so hard too hurt me with your attacks, and your arguements are pathetic. Re-read what you are quoting, and how you respond, that way your response will have some consistance with the subject.

Liberal bubble, what a stupid statement. Stop lumping me in some poltical group, if you have a problem with my arguement then make it, stop throwing  your regurgitated soundbites at me. I know those marketing  campaign ads are compelling but geez i dont need to hear it again from someone who cant compose an arguement with an ounce of substance.

And not to But in But McCain probably dosent even have one house. His WIFE owns all the houses, he is only pulling a government paycheck. Im more Intrested in why Obama has a million dollar house.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

And not to But in But McCain probably dosent even have one house. His WIFE owns all the houses, he is only pulling a government paycheck. Im more Intrested in why Obama has a million dollar house.

Obama is a senator who probably makes over 300 thousand a year, are you actually surprised Obama has a MIllion dollar house, it is a far cry from 13 houses, it doesnt matter if it is his or his wifes, the fact that he has the nerve to call obama an elitist and people actually role with it, it is just stupid.

I am not saying obama isnt an elitist, but i am saying McCain is too, infact anyone running for a political position of influence is an elistist. But in the balance of power if measured by money, Obama is rich, Mccain is wealthy. There is a big difference, obama can have a bad day gambeling and lose his house, McCain can  have half his houses burn ina  fire and not be phased by it.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Im quite certain that problem stems from the fact that America has no emphasis on the education system.

I have to quote my Grandfather again. "You can educate people but you can't teach them nothing."

Europe is full of educated idiots. What is it helping them? There is too much emphasis on Americans going to college and not enough on preparing them for the real world. People waste their money on needless classes. I would like to see more certificates and trade schools. 

I dont know what is worst.. the fact that you said it, or the fact that you sound as though you actually believe what you just said.

A lot of us on the right think this way.

Lets bash europe for being intelligent but lets face facts, on the totem pole of education, America is sitting on the bottom rungs of the ladder.

Sad but true.

I dont know what world you live in but, education is right up there with preperation for the real world, and i mean real education, not  teaching standardized tests inorder to juke the stats so one of the most asinine laws in regard to education (no child left behind) can continue to fund schools.

Standerdized testing is the ONLY thing being "Taught" at US schools.

Schools are being run by politics, and Leftwing morals, instead of the goal of attaining higher education. The education system doesnt work, because politicians dont care enough to make it work beyond saying they will, and parents are too stupid and too hung up on making certain their kid never finds out the world is no rose colored and their teens do have sex, that they dont care too intervene too learn that their system is brokena and they are doooming their kids and the next generation.

Agree 100% Note i added the pink ;p

George bush was a look into the future of your current generation. Comedian Joe Rogan said, the stupid people are out fucking the smart people, and pretty soon the country will be back too being all stupid people.  You better hope more educated idiots filter in from europe otherwise the future looks bleak for the US interms of intelligence.

Bush is Book smart Like lots of Europe. Dont be so quick to bash.

and I agree that Stupid people are Breading...Makes me wander why i cant get a date :(

Face facts here. Commonsence Is a Dieing thing in the Usa and for that matter the rest of the world.

Government isent the Fix for this. Hell Id say its the Problem. No the USA needs to go back to a Republic and Let us start Fireing the Bad teachers, Attach the money to the Student rather than the school so Public schools will act as more than a daycare, Standerdized testing should be outlawed, and we Deffanetly need more Europiens comeing over.

Face facts were Screwed.

Well on the dating issue, smart guys play the role of best friend until the chick gets chewed up by all the bad boy boyfriends enough times for them to realize they arent worth settling down with or the fact that the smart guy makes more money, it is the order of things.

In all honesty tho the only reason the smart guy is takeing more home in this day and age is because he dosent have a GF. *hehe gana get hat mail from girls for that one :P* You Girls are Expencive.

But i digress,

George bush is book smart i agree, but then again he was  a C student who got into Yale because his name was George bush....

Yeah but in reallity how good would Either of us have done in yale? a C isent that bad when your compareing it to the Verry top.

I dotn really care too much if it was the left or the right who fucked the schools up, the fact remains they are FUBAR'd as long as the current laws stay in place. No child left behind needs to be removed, the moron who decided abstanance only education was a good idea needs to be fired and religion, creationism, intelligent design, politics and a whole host of other things need to be taught in school, not based on beliefs but based on the fact that they do exist and student should have the option of learning the details and deciding what they believe on their own.

This is true the right has done crap loads of dammage to the school system also. And abstanance is the only 99.999% effective way to keep from geting a girl pregnant. *There was that one time but only if your a Christian :P*

And I agree 100% on the Whole Faith in schools. If they can make History Borring in school they can make Faith NonPreachie. I allwaysed wanderd why the Evalutionest got their way but Creationests Don't. In BOTH cases your takeing a leep of Faith On your topic. The Idea that "Mine is backed up by Science" Is crap It has Just as Many Massive Holes in it as Any Faith has.

I dont agree with firing teachers, because a lot of them are strong armed into the half assed policies they have to enforce, i can fault them for not having any balls though, if enough of them had balls and just went on strike for education instead of their paychecks then people would believe they really do care. The first time they were told to teach a test, even standardized tests they shouldve protests as a group.

Most teachers are good. Some are VERRY BAD!!!! and Liberal Unions are keeping them from getting Fired. This IS NOT a good thing. The fact that my cousin is talking about her Math teacher as the Person that sits in the class and looks at the Internet and makes the kids just look at their books Should be Fired and Barred from teaching in the USA not just the city she is in. My cousin's Mom is a Diehard Liberal and she Constantly Votes agenst the liberals on the school board and Attends Union Meatings to try and get her and the others like her Barred.

My whole deal with abstance only is the fact that they dont even acknowledge the fact that condoms are an effective method of protection, yeah i dont want kids having sex, but now we are getting 13 year olds with babies or even worst, HIV because they dont even know about contraceptives, a large number of them dont even know you can get STDs from having oral sex, and a lot of them believe if they are penatrated anally it is not the same and they will still be abstanant. The system is flawed, abstanance only is largely "lets stick our head in the sand and pray" type strategy.

HIV/Aids is on the rise with youth between teh age of 12-18 and i dont understand how abstanance only is a good idea.

There are far more parents that ignore the schools lack of conduct then there are parents that do fight it.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Okay, so since you can't actually tell me how my non-personal attack (it wasn't an attack of any sort) was such, then I'll just assume that the personal attack argument was a defense mechanism on your part because you felt vulnerable after being called out on your BS.

Oh and you have questions about my intelligence?  That takes balls to cry about personal attacks and then say something like that...It's okay though, you can continue to make threads like this and then just claim that anybody who disagrees with you is simply making childish personal attacks, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your misguided position, right?

Regurgitated sound bites huh?  I don't listen to the news, nor do I listen to talk radio...in fact, the only news program that i EVER watch on TV is MSNBC...so yeah...sorry but you fail here...an argument without an ounce of substance?  Yes...because SNL's stance on Pallin just screams substance am I right?  And I'll lump you with whatever political ideology that you tend to commit to in your posts, it's how the world works...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.......

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Okay, so since you can't actually tell me how my non-personal attack (it wasn't an attack of any sort) was such, then I'll just assume that the personal attack argument was a defense mechanism on your part because you felt vulnerable after being called out on your BS.

Oh and you have questions about my intelligence?  That takes balls to cry about personal attacks and then say something like that...It's okay though, you can continue to make threads like this and then just claim that anybody who disagrees with you is simply making childish personal attacks, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your misguided position, right?

Regurgitated sound bites huh?  I don't listen to the news, nor do I listen to talk radio...in fact, the only news program that i EVER watch on TV is MSNBC...so yeah...sorry but you fail here...an argument without an ounce of substance?  Yes...because SNL's stance on Pallin just screams substance am I right?  And I'll lump you with whatever political ideology that you tend to commit to in your posts, it's how the world works...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.......

My posts arent vague, you didnt read it, you need me to point out the personal part of :

"And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?"

Should i start off with the fact that you used my name directly in your post, or the fact that you basically called me Jealous because the people on the Hill are rich and i am not? Nothing i said was bullshit, and if you called me on it i wouldve actually had a real argument, for now i am just forced to point your weakness in your argument against me.

That video was an unedited side by side of a snl skit and the real sarah palin interview, if it was bullshit please, dispute it.

You dont watch the news, or listen to the radio, all you need to say now is i dont read the news paper and you will be a mirror image of bush.

And then you closed with a regurgitated sound bite...quack, quack.

What takes balls, is challenging me ina  discussion without any ability to do so.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

My posts arent vague, you didnt read it, you need me to point out the personal part of :

"And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?"

Should i start off with the fact that you used my name directly in your post, or the fact that you basically called me Jealous because the people on the Hill are rich and i am not? Nothing i said was bullshit, and if you called me on it i wouldve actually had a real argument, for now i am just forced to point your weakness in your argument against me.

That video was an unedited side by side of a snl skit and the real sarah palin interview, if it was bullshit please, dispute it.

You dont watch the news, or listen to the radio, all you need to say now is i dont read the news paper and you will be a mirror image of bush.

And then you closed with a regurgitated sound bite...quack, quack.

What takes balls, is challenging me ina  discussion without any ability to do so.

WOW...if that justification isn't grasping at straws then I don't know what is...so lettting you know that they are more rich than you is a personal attack?  Hey genius, since you're so much smarter than me, you should have also figured out that they are more rich than myself as well..so if I'm calling you jealous simply by pointing out that they have things that you never will, then I myself am jealous as well...the point was not to accuse you of being jealous, simply to point out that they are ALL RICH...For somebody who is on such a high horse about his intelligence, your reading comprehension could use some work

You're right, I'm just a mirror image of Bush...since I don't go to MSNBC.com every morning and let Chris Mathews tell me what to think, I'm just like Bush...since I don't get my political opinions from Jon Stewart and Bill Maher I must be just another conservative idiot.

Regurgitated sound byte, once again...you make a baseless accusation about something that you know nothing about, and then close with a comment about how much smarter you are than I am...I'm sorry bud but if anybody here looks like a defensive moron, it's yourself...Oh, are you going to report me for saying that you LOOK like a moron?  I wouldn't be surprised;  If I was getting verbally wrecked by somebody and my only defense was reitterating how much smarter and more informed I was than the person without providing any argument of substance, then yeah, I would resort to something childish like that as well.

It's funny to me how big of a hypocrite you are..first you post something from SNL in order to get your political views out there, and then when somebody disagrees with you, you post the biggest bunch of party-line bull crap that I've ever read, and then you accuse ME of doing the same....you are a stereotype of the most annoying kind.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Stuff

More Stuff

Stuff we Both said.

Stuff I Said.

Daateing Stuff and More things we Both said.

.... nothing was here

My whole deal with abstance only is the fact that they dont even acknowledge the fact that condoms are an effective method of protection, yeah i dont want kids having sex, but now we are getting 13 year olds with babies or even worst, HIV because they dont even know about contraceptives, a large number of them dont even know you can get STDs from having oral sex, and a lot of them believe if they are penatrated anally it is not the same and they will still be abstanant. The system is flawed, abstanance only is largely "lets stick our head in the sand and pray" type strategy.

A Better Question is Why Do these kids Know how to have sex at that age? Bad parenting or Hollywood? Im Not saying to Stop hollywood from makeing movies But there really needs to be a Massive over haul in the Rateing system and Theaters and parrents need to Stop letting kids in to Movies they know have Flagrent Sex seens.

HIV/Aids is on the rise with youth between teh age of 12-18 and i dont understand how abstanance only is a good idea. When Compared to teaching 12-16 year olds Sure have sex and this little Ballon Should help keep you from getting Pregnant Or Dieing.

There are far more parents that ignore the schools lack of conduct then there are parents that do fight it. Again Sad But True

—Samuel Adams

Stuff

More Stuff

Stuff we Both said.

Stuff I Said.

Daateing Stuff and More things we Both said.

.... nothing was here

A Better Question is Why Do these kids Know how to have sex at that age? Bad parenting or Hollywood? Im Not saying to Stop hollywood from makeing movies But there really needs to be a Massive over haul in the Rateing system and Theaters and parrents need to Stop letting kids in to Movies they know have Flagrent Sex seens.

HIV/Aids is on the rise with youth between teh age of 12-18 and i dont understand how abstanance only is a good idea. When Compared to teaching 12-16 year olds Sure have sex and this little Ballon Should help keep you from getting Pregnant Or Dieing.

There are far more parents that ignore the schools lack of conduct then there are parents that do fight it. Again Sad But True

What you leave out about condoms are, they are the single greatest invention known to man, and have been used for centuries, even the ancient civilizations knew the value of protection, they didnt use rubber, but they did use animal intestines and what not as a form of protection.

It really doesnt matter how they learn, they know. hell i can turn the tv onto maury on any random day of the week and see 12 new 13 year olds trying to get pregnant because they want to have a baby., there is no upside too abstanance only, because it doesnt work. Its like saying dont do drugs, we have been chanting that montra for decades now, people still use drugs. The difference is, there isnt an drug prevention tool out there the way there is a pregnancy and STD prevention tool.

Sheltering kids does absolutly nothing, This current sysstem of repression is hurting more kids then it is saving. HIV is forever, so yeah lets stop a 4 kids from having sex before the age of 18 while 6 others get HIV or herpes because they dont know about contraception..