Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SNL on Sarah palin

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

I havent seen this linked yet, so for those who havent seen it.

www.youtube.com/watch

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

http://www.hulu.com/watch/36866/saturday-night-live-presidential-debate
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/36863/saturday-night-live-couric--palin-open#s-p1-st-i1

I think the original Palin interview is funnier then SNL; she truly is an idiot.

"I live in texas; so by Palin's definition im a foreign policy expert since I live next to Mexico"

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

www.youtube.com/watch

Rednecks hatin' on Obama

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by Thrakk

www.youtube.com/watch
    Rednecks hatin' on Obama

Yep... We dont need an A- Raaab president while we are at war with the middle east.... This must be that famed 6%... Wait, no, these people are too stupid to vote against him because he is black, they actually believe he is Arab.

Man, i was waiting for the famed redneck lines " We Dont take kindly too "x" type 'round here"

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Apperantly Palin is going to prepare for the debate at McCains ranch which leads too the questions..

What the hell is the deal with all these rich republicans owning a ranch. George bush de ja vu starting up already with this ranch talk.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

When a political figure scares the liberals, they just start to call the person stupid until eventually it becomes the rhetoric and mantra of the party.

It's pathetically predictable.

And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by Draenor

When a political figure scares the liberals, they just start to call the person stupid until eventually it becomes the rhetoric and mantra of the party.

And here's a news flash for you desertfoxx...everybody in DC is rich, let's go down the list of things that the democrats own that you'll never have, shall we?

Lets go down the list of the things the guy up the road from me has and iw ill never have, and once we are done doing something overtly pointless, we can get back down to the fact that a large part of McCains platform is too show Obama as an elitist, when when it comes right down too it, He is more of an Elitist then Obama is.

You done making this personal, or shall we continue?

If you dont think Sarah palin is stupid then you clearly are at the same level of intelligence as she is, now is that an insult or a compliment.. lets go with your gut reaction. Lets see if you really trust this woman as a candidate, too ride shotgun for your country, or even run the country if McCain doesnt have a heart attack via the excitment of winning, or are you just another good soldier defending this down home hokum bullshit the republicans like to run with.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

An interesting observation. Marion Berry was a Democratic Mayor of Washington DC, wasn't he? I'm sure his constituency is pleased to know that they are considered "rich".

Foreign visitors to the nation's capital would be amazed at how rich American Democratic residents of Washington DC live. Let them waunder the streets one night to experience the upper class nightlife themselves.

I'm glad it's something to be proud of....

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx
    Originally posted by Draenor When a political figure scares the liberals, they just start to call the person stupid until eventually it becomes the rhetoric and mantra of the party.

Lets go down the list of the things the guy up the road from me has and iw ill never have, and once we are done doing something overtly pointless, we can get back down to the fact that a large part of McCains platform is too show Obama as an elitist, when when it comes right down too it, He is more of an Elitist then Obama is.

If you dont think Sarah palin is stupid then you clearly are at the same level of intelligence as she is, now is that an insult or a compliment.. lets go with your gut reaction. Lets see if you really trust this woman as a candidate, too ride shotgun for your country, or even run the country if McCain doesnt have a heart attack via the excitment of winning, or are you just another good soldier defending this down home hokum bullshit the republicans like to run with.

The fact that mccain owns like 12 houses and doesn't even know how many he owns just shows how much of an elitist he himself is; Obama may have a million dollar house, but that wealth is nothing compared to McCain's.

I think the interview with katie couric is proof enough she is an idiot, she has little to no experience and has no foreign policy experience.

Obama may have a small amount of experience but hes a Senator ffs.

Originally posted by Midnitte

The fact that mccain owns like 12 houses and doesn't even know how many he owns just shows how much of an elitist he himself is; Obama may have a million dollar house, but that wealth is nothing compared to McCain's.

I think the interview with katie couric is proof enough she is an idiot, she has little to no experience and has no foreign policy experience.

Obama is young, and hard to read, but Mccain is crystal clear. The man is 72  and set in his ways, and his ways are a mirrior image of George bush, how hard is it for people to put that together.

Look at the country now, and see if you want it to be exactly the same, what McCain says now means nothing, look at what he has done in the past. He is going to win this election the same way george bush did, but using emotion over logic, provided he doesnt just steal it.

• prkittyprkitty Member Posts: 2

This whole election has me upset.  Thanks for the video, kind of lightens the mood of doom.  Is it true they made a second one?

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by prkitty

This whole election has me upset.  Thanks for the video, kind of lightens the mood of doom.  Is it true they made a second one?

Theres more to come, SNL has plenty of free material if McCain gets elected.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• AnkuaAnkua Member Posts: 64

There is ojne thing you cannot denie about Palin. Her approval rating is above eighty percent. Lets start counting your digits and let's see how many other govenor's of a state have that much approval. 

You can cry about her but reality is a bitch.  I think we need one of those right now.

Originally posted by Ankua

There is ojne thing you cannot denie about Palin. Her approval rating is above eighty percent. Lets start counting your digits and let's see how many other govenor's of a state have that much approval. 
    You can cry about her but reality is a bitch.  I think we need one of those right now.

"One of those"?

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Good Lord! What does this say about our educational system? Why the hell are we out trying to educate 3rd world countries when we can't even educate our people?!!  Can we pas a law deporting all "Stupid people?"  That appears it would do more to help this country than bailing wallstreet. Just imagine if we deported all stupid people to mars .. where they can go rebuild Rush Limbaughs Alien cities .. how the economy of this country would amazingly bounce back !

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by deviliscious

Can we pas a law deporting all "Stupid people?" 

Then New York and Calafonie would be Empty.... im game Deviliscious for President!!!!!!!

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

Then New York and Calafonie would be Empty.... im game Deviliscious for President!!!!!!!

I dont think you have actually been paying attention to your country..

An individual person is smart, people as a group however are emotional, irrational and stupid, that deportion comment pretty much proves that. Every state would be vacant if you started deporting all stupid people. The reason goverments can function as freely as they can is because the country has so many stupid people, after all if there were more smart people around, they wouldve been paying more attention.

Im quite certain that problem stems from the fact that America has no emphasis on the education system.

An individual person is smart, people as a group however are emotional, irrational and stupid, that deportion comment pretty much proves that. Every state would be vacant if you started deporting all stupid people. The reason goverments can function as freely as they can is because the country has so many stupid people, after all if there were more smart people around, they wouldve been paying more attention.

Im quite certain that problem stems from the fact that America has no emphasis on the education system.

And where ever the heck your from Clearly has no consept of Sarcasem...

And im dooing my part and Voteing agenst the Comunist school system here in America.

And i agree with your middle paragraph.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

And where ever the heck your from Clearly has no consept of Sarcasem...

And im dooing my part and Voteing agenst the Comunist school system here in America.

And i agree with your middle paragraph.

Easy champ, i was clearly going against the deportion of stupid people comment... It was just faster too quote you, you did have my target sentence in plain view.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

I have to quote my Grandfather again. "You can educate people but you can't teach them nothing."

Europe is full of educated idiots. What is it helping them? There is too much emphasis on Americans going to college and not enough on preparing them for the real world. People waste their money on needless classes. I would like to see more certificates and trade schools. 

Originally posted by Vemoi

I have to quote my Grandfather again. "You can educate people but you can't teach them nothing."

Europe is full of educated idiots. What is it helping them? There is too much emphasis on Americans going to college and not enough on preparing them for the real world. People waste their money on needless classes. I would like to see more certificates and trade schools. 

I dont know what is worst.. the fact that you said it, or the fact that you sound as though you actually believe what you just said.

Lets bash europe for being intelligent but lets face facts, on the totem pole of education, America is sitting on the bottom rungs of the ladder.

I dont know what world you live in but, education is right up there with preperation for the real world, and i mean real education, not  teaching standardized tests inorder to juke the stats so one of the most asinine laws in regard to education (no child left behind) can continue to fund schools.

Schools are being run by politics, and morals, instead of the goal of attaining higher education. The education system doesnt work, because politicians dont care enough to make it work beyond saying they will, and parents are too stupid and too hung up on making certain their kid never finds out the world is no rose colored and their teens do have sex, that they dont care too intervene too learn that their system is brokena nd they are doooming their kids and the next generation.

George bush was a look into the future of your current generation. Comedian Joe Rogan said, the stupid people are out fucking the smart people, and pretty soon the country will be back too being all stupid people.  You better hope more educated idiots filter in from europe otherwise the future looks bleak for the US interms of intelligence.

I dont know what is worst.. the fact that you said it, or the fact that you sound as though you actually believe what you just said.

A lot of us on the right think this way.

Lets bash europe for being intelligent but lets face facts, on the totem pole of education, America is sitting on the bottom rungs of the ladder.

Sad but true.

I dont know what world you live in but, education is right up there with preperation for the real world, and i mean real education, not  teaching standardized tests inorder to juke the stats so one of the most asinine laws in regard to education (no child left behind) can continue to fund schools.

Standerdized testing is the ONLY thing being "Taught" at US schools.

Schools are being run by politics, and Leftwing morals, instead of the goal of attaining higher education. The education system doesnt work, because politicians dont care enough to make it work beyond saying they will, and parents are too stupid and too hung up on making certain their kid never finds out the world is no rose colored and their teens do have sex, that they dont care too intervene too learn that their system is brokena and they are doooming their kids and the next generation.

Agree 100% Note i added the pink ;p

George bush was a look into the future of your current generation. Comedian Joe Rogan said, the stupid people are out fucking the smart people, and pretty soon the country will be back too being all stupid people.  You better hope more educated idiots filter in from europe otherwise the future looks bleak for the US interms of intelligence.

Bush is Book smart Like lots of Europe. Dont be so quick to bash.

and I agree that Stupid people are Breading...Makes me wander why i cant get a date :(

Face facts here. Commonsence Is a Dieing thing in the Usa and for that matter the rest of the world.

Government isent the Fix for this. Hell Id say its the Problem. No the USA needs to go back to a Republic and Let us start Fireing the Bad teachers, Attach the money to the Student rather than the school so Public schools will act as more than a daycare, Standerdized testing should be outlawed, and we Deffanetly need more Europiens comeing over.

Face facts were Screwed.

—Samuel Adams

A lot of us on the right think this way.

Sad but true.

Standerdized testing is the ONLY thing being "Taught" at US schools.

Schools are being run by politics, and Leftwing morals, instead of the goal of attaining higher education. The education system doesnt work, because politicians dont care enough to make it work beyond saying they will, and parents are too stupid and too hung up on making certain their kid never finds out the world is no rose colored and their teens do have sex, that they dont care too intervene too learn that their system is brokena and they are doooming their kids and the next generation.

Agree 100% Note i added the pink ;p

Bush is Book smart Like lots of Europe. Dont be so quick to bash.

and I agree that Stupid people are Breading...Makes me wander why i cant get a date :(

Face facts here. Commonsence Is a Dieing thing in the Usa and for that matter the rest of the world.

Government isent the Fix for this. Hell Id say its the Problem. No the USA needs to go back to a Republic and Let us start Fireing the Bad teachers, Attach the money to the Student rather than the school so Public schools will act as more than a daycare, Standerdized testing should be outlawed, and we Deffanetly need more Europiens comeing over.

Face facts were Screwed.

Well on the dating issue, smart guys play the role of best friend until the chick gets chewed up by all the bad boy boyfriends enough times for them to realize they arent worth settling down with or the fact that the smart guy makes more money, it is the order of things.

But i digress,

George bush is book smart i agree, but then again he was  a C student who got into Yale because his name was George bush....

I dotn really care too much if it was the left or the right who fucked the schools up, the fact remains they are FUBAR'd as long as the current laws stay in place. No child left behind needs to be removed, the moron who decided abstanance only education was a good idea needs to be fired and religion, creationism, intelligent design, politics and a whole host of other things need to be taught in school, not based on beliefs but based on the fact that they do exist and student should have the option of learning the details and deciding what they believe on their own.

I dont agree with firing teachers, because a lot of them are strong armed into the half assed policies they have to enforce, i can fault them for not having any balls though, if enough of them had balls and just went on strike for education instead of their paychecks then people would believe they really do care. The first time they were told to teach a test, even standardized tests they shouldve protests as a group.

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306
    Originally posted by Thrakk

www.youtube.com/watch
    Rednecks hatin' on Obama

I am absolutely IRATE that he threw that beer can on the ground instead of recycling.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Midnitte

Obama is young, and hard to read, but Mccain is crystal clear. The man is 72  and set in his ways, and his ways are a mirrior image of George bush, how hard is it for people to put that together.

Look at the country now, and see if you want it to be exactly the same, what McCain says now means nothing, look at what he has done in the past. He is going to win this election the same way george bush did, but using emotion over logic, provided he doesnt just steal it.

In what way did I make it personal?  I pointed out the stupidity of the argument that the republicans are "the party of the rich" by looking to the fact that every politician in congress is rich, Democrats and Republicans alike...You don't like that reality?  Too bad...It has nothing to do with a personal attack, it's just the truth; i understand that the truth hurts when you live inside of a liberal thought bubble.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Palin's approval rating was in the 80s but, according to the LA Times, it was down to 68% as of 28 September.  That's still a very good approval rating.  I predict it drops every time she opens her mouth in public.  The woman is about as brainy as a rock.  Not a shiny rock, either.