Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RUSH LIMBAUGH admits there was life on Mars, Civilization on Mars, and... MORE!!

It was originally March 4th, 2004, when Mr. Rush Limbaugh originally aired this on his radio program.

This is the current item setting the internet on fire. Decide for your ownself what to make of it:

www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Rush-Limbaugh-March%204-2004-The%20Mars-(Gore)-Report.mp3

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE ABOVE PROOF!!

(after clicking on the above link, you will see a long bar. On the end of the right side of the bar is an arrow pointing down. Click on the down pointing arrow. Then see a small menu appear. Pick save as Qucktime movie.)

Save it, burn it to CD, a couple of CD's. )

According to Mr. Rush Limbaugh:

- Abundant water was once on Mars

- Abundant life and civilization was once on Mars.

- Society on Mars progressed until all goverment, and countries were abolished. One goverment body ruled the entire planet.

- Ego led to the destruction of Mars.

- Some were able to escape Mars, and came to Earth.

- They formed some of the current secret societies that exist right now.

- DNA evidence taken from corpses on Mars match the DNA of members of a certain secret society that's been in the news soo much that 60 Minutes, ABC News, and tons more mainstream media have been forced to do stories on this certain secret society... which Mr. Rush Limbaugh names.

Comments

• The reason it's causing a stir now, is that someone, or a group of someones, are trying to delete it from Rush Limbaugh's official website.

No other transcript, audio, or webpage, on his website has been messed with, except this one.

I'm passing this along because gamers are some of the most intelligent people on the planet. The more people who DOWNLOAD and SAVE this evidence, this proof, this whistleblowing done by Mr. Rush Limbaugh, the better.

Long live the power of the Internet!!

(while we still have it lol...)

• LeerixLeerix Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by xplororor

I'm passing this along because gamers are some of the most intelligent people on the planet.

If this rings true then believing or caring for a douche bag like Rush Limbaugh shouldn't be excepted!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Leerix

I'm passing this along because gamers are some of the most intelligent people on the planet.

If this rings true then believing or caring for a douche bag like Rush Limbaugh shouldn't be excepted!

Pseudo intellectual comments from people who don't know the difference between "accept" and "except" should be kept to oneself.

If you're going to act like an elitist, do so with good enough grammar to fool us.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562

Sounds like humor to me.

• LeerixLeerix Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by Draenor

Originally posted by Leerix

Pseudo intellectual comments from people who don't know the difference between "accept" and "except" should be kept to oneself.

If you're going to act like an elitist, do so with good enough grammar to fool us.

Lol, i wasn't trying to be intellectual my little grammar hero, was merely bashing upon one Rush Limbaugh. Skadoosh

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

It was originally March 4th, 2004, when Mr. Rush Limbaugh originally aired this on his radio program.

This sounds like an Oxycontin fueled rant, gone awry.

Or, maybe this was in the midst of his addiction becoming public and he was suffering from withdrawal.

In the case that he was already cleaned up at this time, it was just him being his normal -rediculously ludicrous- self.