Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awsome summons

Dracones143Dracones143 Member Posts: 12

Im looking for an mmo that has a great summoner class. I mean like there are more than one kind of summon and not connan. They have it the wrong way the summons dont pull agro like they should instead you pull all the agro. You even get skills so that the enemy will leave them alone it makes no sence.But i want something in the way that you get all those diffrent kinds any ideas at all would help thanks.

Comments

• hydrasnakehydrasnake Member Posts: 44

I'm fairly tempted to say Perfect World International the werefox class. Execpt the summons are pets and your have to feed it.

Maybe you should check out Immortals Online they have summoner classes. I can't say anything because I haven't played it.

One day the world as we know it will come to an end. It also happens to be the day you die.-me

"Do to the lack experienced trumpeters the end of the world has been postponed." –Unknown

http://dragcave.net/user/hydrasnake

click please

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Runescape has a summoning skill and you can have like more than 70 summons and different kind of pets and what not

• Dracones143Dracones143 Member Posts: 12

I looked up Immortals Online but the site didn't work so i don't know whats up with that.With the rune scape can you have that many summoned at once.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Lol, no