Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercenary Dismissal

I wanted to dismiss my gunner merc for another swordsman or axe. Is this stil possible? and when I mean I want to dismiss him I don't want to put him in a merc.room cause I'm planning to store one of my high level merc there. please help!

Comments

• PustulioPustulio Member Posts: 80

You could fire your mercs in case you get tired of them, or opt to switch to higher class mercs. Take note that once you fire a merc, you can;t get it back. The new mercs always start at level 1, so be careful and think your decisions well.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by gellybeans

I wanted to dismiss my gunner merc for another swordsman or axe. Is this stil possible? and when I mean I want to dismiss him I don't want to put him in a merc.room cause I'm planning to store one of my high level merc there. please help!

under mercenary info, you can view your mercs stat information. below the infos you can see dismiss option where you can delete your chosen mercenary permanently. piece of advice, you cannot delete a character with quest items on its line of inventory. better yet, check its equipments first, you might find some of its pieces useful to your next merc.