Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free

ZASchwarzZASchwarz Member UncommonPosts: 2
i think it should be free if not they should mack 3d chartersimage

Comments

• dot_boydot_boy Member Posts: 24

Personally i think the idea that just because a game dosen't have 3d graphics it should be free is... well retarded... Well maybe thats a bit harsh... i know lets just say that you quite narrow minded::::01::

-I LOVE FF moogles

• ZangkZangk Member Posts: 60

Well I seen a ragnarok 2 video so if that were to come out, I bet the older ragnarok would end up being free maybe...

• poncho77poncho77 Member Posts: 5
    the only way I would play this game were if it was free... sprites?  what am I ten?
  • ZangkZangk Member Posts: 60
    Just because it has sprites does not mean it can not be fun. But i do agree there is a problem with the game. The whole game is basicly hack and slash, no questions asked. It is also build around character creation, which in my opinion get boring. But such is life, it is okay  to play for a time waster if one really wanted to...
  • Avi_StettoAvi_Stetto Member Posts: 10

I think there should be free and payment options
    now you can only try it free for a couple of days
    and after that is stops
    but i think they should make free and payment parts just like in Tibia ::::19::

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by Zangk
    Well I seen a ragnarok 2 video so if that were to come out, I bet the older ragnarok would end up being free maybe...

I seriously doubt it =/
    RO one has made Gravity into an empire, and they still have ALOT of subscribers.. they can use the profit.

====
    lol.
    ====

• KrazenKrazen Member UncommonPosts: 10

The game couldhave beenmorepopular if it was free.

• SarenniaSarennia Member Posts: 127
    No the system dont work like that. The system says one time p2p, allways p2p. Its the same with ALL p2p games.
  • doodler222doodler222 Member UncommonPosts: 112

I play IRO and... many-many free IRO's...

• doodler222doodler222 Member UncommonPosts: 112

• DeramonDeramon Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by doodler222

I play IRO and... many-many free IRO's...
    My recommendation is to make Ragnarok FREE and allow there to be an item store, stones for leveling, adding strength, and etc...
    I rejoined after being gone awhile and the place is fairly empty except for bots... I think the 'real' IRO has a strong community but who wants to pay every month to grind away....
    The free IROS, sure you move up to quick and nothing left to do.. Or you go back and next week the servers gone..
    Here are my recommendations for IRO:

Free play
    Online Store (real $) for zeny, helms, rares, wings
    Make a few more pets
    Make a few more mounts
    Buyable (from store) hairstyles and different clothes
    We love our characters, but let's face it, they all look the same.  I must 'easily' spend $15 a week at Hero for hay for my horse, stones that help me level, ornamentations for me.. and I give (easily) $15 a month to my kids for stuff for their MMORPGS (Maple Story, etc...) 
    There IS a market for this...
    NiaJade
    Kill it Quick ~ Kill it Dead..

I think that is a good idea. All it needs is a couple of ideas, and a better price system.

• outleteeoutletee Member Posts: 2

Personally, I don't mind being charged provided that it is well designed, and only by that  will the game keep a balance.

• culturefurculturefur Member Posts: 2

If the game is open free, then how do the developers earn their living?

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

ussually people are more respectful in an online game if they're willing to pay...the community on most f2p games suck,and are filled with advertisments and hackers and scammers,and ppl just TRYING to ruin the game for everyone else...

• RognipRognip Member Posts: 1

Not free although you can play on the... private sever.  

• prkittyprkitty Member Posts: 2

You might think the graphics are not all that great, but the game play is really good.  I really enjoyed playing beta when it first came out and still like to play.  Very worth it.