Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game: You know you can never trust a Politician when they....

You know you can never trust a Politician when they.........

Just complete the sentence above. I'll start since I had it in mind. Try to keep as close to a one liner as you can.

You know you can never trust a Politician when they..... are on the floor of the House and address a Colleague as their good buddy across the isle, and then steps outside and talks dirt about them before the cameras.

Comments

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

open their mouth .. unless you're handing thenm a check , then you are good until they  leave the room.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

You know you can never trust a politician when they say it's for the good of someone else(insert children, economy, or whatever).

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

get elected.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

You know you can never trust a Politician when they say " I'm from the Goverment, and here to help"

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756

Mention the two key words "American People". (Insert: I represent, I know what they want, for the good of the, or whatever floats the boat before, after, or in between those two key words)

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• ketrineketrine Member Posts: 285

You can never trust a politician when they are making a speech.  You know that every word they are saying was researched to appeal to the maximum number of people regardless of what matters.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

When they are within 4 years of their next re-election bid.