Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obama wins first debate

Comments

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

your hilarious falice, you posted obama lost debate?! with linky to people saying mccain now you post a thread saying obama won with a linky.

Though i dont like mcCrippleCain you do make it easy for Enigma and Dekron to ripp you.

• FishermageFishermage Member Posts: 7,562
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

your hilarious falice, you posted obama lost debate?! with linky to people saying mccain now you post a thread saying obama won with a linky.
    Though i dont like mcCrippleCain you do make it easy for Enigma and Dekron to ripp you.

McCrippleCain? Charming.

• FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329

You're wrong, my first post was prior to the debate, when McStupid announced he won it without even attending the debate... I was pointing out how much of an @$$ he really is.

This one is after the debate showing that Obama really did win the debate, which adds even more egg on McLiars face for announcing his win prematurely.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Your link offers no facts to back the statistics. There is no mention of the sample selection, the polling locale, or how the poll was conducted, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

My view is Obama was a fucking idiot during the debate. My view McCain was subpar, but he still wiped the floor with that jackass.

Originally posted by Falice

You're wrong, my first post was prior to the debate, when McStupid announced he won it without even attending the debate... I was pointing out how much of an @$$ he really is.

This one is after the debate showing that Obama really did win the debate, which adds even more egg on McLiars face for announcing his win prematurely.

I have seen no one on this site calling Obama the names that people are calling him out there on the web. Why do you need to degrade yourself and the discussion with these childish antics?

Originally posted by Dekron

Your link offers no facts to back the statistics. There is no mention of the sample selection, the polling locale, or how the poll was conducted, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
    My view is Obama was a fucking idiot during the debate. My view McCain was subpar, but he still wiped the floor with that jackass.

McCain blew every opportunity that Obama gave him. Obama said so many false things on economics, left holes one could drive a truck through -- yet McCain gave him a pass. That may have cost him the election.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

McCain couldn't even look the man in the face. He just looked down and twitched most of the time.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939
    Originally posted by Fishermage

McCain blew every opportunity that Obama gave him. Obama said so many false things on economics, left holes one could drive a truck through -- yet McCain gave him a pass. That may have cost him the election.

I can't believe that McCain didn't jump on Obama's Comment at the end about His Father from Kenya and how loved our country was in the 1960s.  That was an idiotic statement considering that our Country was fairly disliked at that time as well due to the Vietnam war.

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

Oh ok i didnt goto the link so i didnt see the time i just seen the post for the first time today and thought yeah i know should of read the mothafu**in thread first. But it doesnt matter who won the debate. because unfortunatly there is nothing but biased people on this site. Half McCrippleCain and the other half Osama Bama. I just personally cant wait for november so this can be over. I do like Obama but thats because the republicans didnt give me a good choice to choose on there side. Come on Huckabee how did u lose to McCrippleCain.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Come on Huckabee how did u lose to McCrippleCain.

Maybe because he's bat-shit crazy-- and still is. That man belongs in a lunie bin.

• SlytheSlythe Member UncommonPosts: 952

Hmm I've seen a lot of people say that McCain won, and a lot of people who say that Obama did. I don't know personally, it was pretty damn even for me until McCain started mentioning Iran. The last thing our country needs right now is to mess with Iran, or Pakistan for that matter.

It was a pretty close debate for me though. I will say that Obama was more humble than John McCain, actually praising him and agreeing with him on certain points. McCain, in return, kept saying "What Senator Obama doesn't understand is...." It was like McCain was on offense, and Obama was on defense.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I think Nader won because the debate pretty much did nothing to swing voters.  The real issue was that 3rd party candidates were once again ignored in a post 2000 debate.   While Nader was making a deal about no press coverage for 3rd party candidates.

Originally posted by Slythe

it was pretty damn even for me until McCain started mentioning Iran.

McCain didn't mention Iran. Iran was a leading question from the moderator.

it was pretty damn even for me until McCain started mentioning Iran.

McCain didn't mention Iran. Iran was a leading question from the moderator.

Yes I meant his responses to the question, my bad. Although, IIRC, Obama was the one who was talking about going into Pakistan as well.

We don't need another war right now, someone needs to slap both of them.

someone needs to slap both of them.

Agreed.

• FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329
    Originally posted by Briansho

McCain couldn't even look the man in the face. He just looked down and twitched most of the time.

McLiar is a coward.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

McLiar is a coward.

We know for sure he's terrified to face David Letterman.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

McLiar is a coward.

How so? Obama dodged nearly every question by going off on unrelated tangents. And he was flat out laughing at Obama's answers.

Plus, it is hard to look the devil in the face.

Originally posted by SioBabble

McLiar is a coward.

yeah considering he announced on letterman and has only been on the show like nine times.

Originally posted by Fishermage

McLiar is a coward.

yeah considering he announced on letterman and has only been on the show like nine times.

You didn't watch The Late Show on Wednesday?

McCain will never show his mug on Letterman again.  He outright lied to Letterman when he ducked his show last week.

Letterman is pissed.  Justifiably so.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

You didn't watch The Late Show on Wednesday?
    McCain will never show his mug on Letterman again.  He outright lied to Letterman when he ducked his show last week.

Yup Letterman was totally pissed off when that happened. He went off about it for a while. It would be hard for McCain to get back onto the show, even if he becomes President imo.

And people should care why?

And people should care why?

Because (unfortunately) a lot of Americans form their opinons based on what they see on late night talk shows.

McCain blowing off Letterman with an outright, demonstrable lie is futher evidence of both his tone-deafness and his total lack of any integrity or honor. 

Once a denizen of Ahazi

his total lack of any integrity or honor. 

Yes, let's base his integrity and honor for not showing up on Letterman and simply ignore his integrity and honor he earned while in uniform.

his total lack of any integrity or honor. 

Yes, let's base his integrity and honor for not showing up on Letterman and simply ignore his integrity and honor he earned while in uniform.

Sadly, that's the hate-filled political environment that Obama has brought out in people. It's very sad.