Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hahahaaa

WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

I normally don't start a thread about politics, considering the OT forums seems to more than cover it.

But I couldn't resist after watching this clip. I wonder who came up with the brilliant idea to consider this total bimbo as a VP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ&feature=related

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Sarah Palin has the ability to take on Russia, havent you heard, or dont you know about the Alaskan super soviet defense program, which states, because i live in alaska, i can take handle russia.

Dont take it the wrong way... i dont mean to, um...uh.. well, you know, the word escapes me at the mom.. mocked thats it. i dont mean to mock her.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

you people symbolize politicians.

hence, the mockery.

honestly, besides patriotism and moral sanity what other qualifications is there to be president or vp? 

they've got experts giving them the cliff notes, synopsis.

my father in law always said, cheney has bush on the strings.

so therefore, direct tv hates puppies.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

also, this gal is really outside the beltway and appears firm in her patriotism to not sway.

i had a party with a bunch of dems today. i overheard the kool aid. I only have to listen to my college prof. dad in law to know whats drinking. 

synopsis,

shes a retard

• MidnitteMidnitte Member Posts: 510

Originally posted by bluberryhaze
     you people symbolize politicians.
    hence, the mockery.
    honestly, besides patriotism and moral sanity what other qualifications is there to be president or vp? 
    they've got experts giving them the cliff notes, synopsis.
    my father in law always said, cheney has bush on the strings.
    so therefore, direct tv hates puppies.

lol...
    You obviously missed the clause about needing military and foreign relation experience.

Originally posted by bluberryhaze
    also, this gal is really outside the beltway and appears firm in her patriotism to not sway.
    i had a party with a bunch of dems today. i overheard the kool aid. I only have to listen to my college prof. dad in law to know whats drinking.
    synopsis,
    shes a retard

Agreed.

I live in Texas, which is next to Mexico (a foreign country)- so by Palin's dim witted definition, I'm a foreign policy expert.
    Oh god with sources like this, this must be the golden age of comedy. This crap is gold! gold I tell you!

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

When the Sarah Palin announcement was fresh, I thought it would make for great comedic fodder. After seeing her three interviews, I now think it has catapulted comedic value and landed squarely in the realm of grave concern. I cannot even bring myself to laugh about this anymore.

I have never had even the slightest inkling that McCain will win this election. However, I have been wrong in the past. If McCain wins with Palin as his running mate, I feel the US will be mocked on a global level.

I am deeply troubled by Palin's presence on the national stage. Palin is drowning in foreign policy and she's casting a dark shadow over all of America in the process. I am literally embarrassed for her at this point.

yes.

i agree with your assessments that  palin and obama have roughly the same noobness in the political arena. she just isnt as prepared err, scripted as obama at this point. to give her credit, she has not been handled-groomed as well as obama has been. afterall obama has been prepped on what to say and when to say it since 2005. 

so, in closing- shes only the vp candidate while obama has the eloquency of oratory performance, he is a bought and paid for-moveon.org liberal.

the only real change and reform that can take place in washington these next 4 years is with the mccain and palin ticket. they will shake things up. move things around.stop earmarks.waste. mccain will fire people, hire people, talk to people.eat lunch.

so you must have an experienced president. not an inexperienced community thing who is in the pocket of those that want to see him elected. like fannie and freddie, all them lobbyists and the new york times.