Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beast Trainer

Hey I am currently downloading Atlantica Online and was curious about the Beast Trainer. My question is do you have to choose an axe to be a Beast Trainer? 

Gaurdian
The Death Dealer

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Your avatar can not be a beast trainer.  It is only a hireable NPC position.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DeathDealerxDeathDealerx Member Posts: 3

Any recommended weapon then.

Gaurdian
    The Death Dealer

• ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

beast trainer uses axe and u get her at lvl 44 quest

• ithanisticithanistic Member Posts: 48

beast trainer are cool., summons wild beast that does damage on multiple enemies., have high attack power but also have low magic defense and ability to learn magic., so i suggest have one on the team.,

• gellybeansgellybeans Member Posts: 86

Yup, I agree with the axe as a recommended weapon. Beast trainers is one the best frontliners in the mercinaries so using axe is the perfect weapon of choice for them

• mrbishworkmrbishwork Member Posts: 44

yeah axe is exactly  for beast trainer. .  woooohoooo cant wait to play this game 

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

For me Bow and Staff is the bes trainer

why???

Bow

you can put your hero in the back and still has a use in combat!!!

Staff

Heal and buff is one important to survive in Atlantica.. so if you have staff you will not have a headache regarding heal and buffs plus you can hire extra merc for battle becuse you dont have to recruit to much monk.. one monk iwll do

• SlappanSlappan Member Posts: 289

The 7 main classes are the only ones you can pick as the main character, meaning swords, guns, archers - those listed in the main site. The other classes are mercenary-type characters. They are still essential to your party though, and you do need to recruit them.

• ithanisticithanistic Member Posts: 48

yep., axe for beast trainer., but i was wondering.? i i put a beast trainer in my line-up.? where should i put her.? front.? middle.? or at the back.? thnx

• PustulioPustulio Member Posts: 80

Beast trainers are usually the main tank, and their summons also do massive damages. Always put a beast trainer on your team.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

inventors are quite too, you can actually have a mob of party in no time with these 2 jobs.