Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uuggggghhhhhh i need a game to play

tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

alright, im bored of everything i have, for the exception of oblivion which never worked out of the box.  I am looking for anything thats RPG, or Strategy. to give you an idea of what i already have and what i like.

Civ4, B&W2, the guild 2, Sins of a solar empire, Spore, Simcity4, COH, M2:TW.

i have been looking at the witcher but im not sure if its something i would like. I heard its like an MMORPG but single player (quests are similar). I have also been looking at colonization but someone said it was similar to civ4 and i like civ .... but the military aspect really sucked imo. I have also been looking at age of sail 2, but the trial doesnt work at all on my computer so im also holding back on that one.

do any of you guys have any ideas or recomendations? I usually wouldnt ask this, but i left my xbox power cord at my brothers house who lives 5 hours away(im getting it back Mid october) and i usually play RB6 on that to keep me busy.

Playing: EVE Online
Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Comments

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Pick up a copy of Sid Meier's Colonization. It's $29.99, an addictive bargain.

Or, another thing I do, is I sign up for 14 day free trials until something good comes out.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Try Mount and Blade, it's a free download www.taleworlds.com/mb_download.html 

We are offering Mount&Blade through a try before you buy model. You can download the game and start playing right away. What you download is not a demo, it is the full game. There is, however, a level limit at 6. When your character reaches level 6, you can start a new game or, if you decide you like the game well enough, go on and buy a license online. As soon as you buy a license you will obtain a serial key which will remove the level limit. You will not need to download the game again.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

I honestly didn't think I would like The Witcher either, but I gave it a shot and its not half bad, actually one of my faviorate RPG's at the moment. The enhanced edition was just released so im playing through it again :)

Their is a demo for the witcher I think if you want to try it out first.

• FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329

Have you tried Titan Quest it's cheap and fun imho.

• KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303

I'm guessing you like slower strategy games with an empire-building component?

Try Galactic Civilizations 2.  It has a really dedicated cult following, plus these guys realize regular xpacs.

www.galciv2.com/Downloads.aspx