Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order kicking some butt on the EU Karag Orrud server :)

I play as a Rune Priest (rank 16, name "Bamse") on an EU server called Karag Orrud.

It's one of those servers where Destruction dominate the population, mostly outnumbering us.

This is just a greeting to my excellent brothers in arms. Destruction maybe dominate the

skirmish keep fights, but in the scenarios we tend to kick there butts. At least on my shift.

I'm not sure, but in the scenarios Order people seems to be more organized and

have alot more healers.

But just a few tips when playing the T2 Temple scenario. When we got the artifact,

retreat back to our camp, don't bring the fight to the enemy camp WITH the artifact.

And if you are a nuker, getting jumped, but healed by your fellow brothers ... please

don't try to fight your gankers on the spot just because you are healed .. get

to safety cause your healers are using up all there AP just to keep you alive.

And if you are healer and one of your brothers die midway or close to the

enemy camp, please USE your resurrection spell.  

Cheers,

Comments

• Black_ElvisBlack_Elvis Member Posts: 188

Make no mistake, Order has some talent.  The problem is sheer numbers, and that reflects in various aspects of the game.  On a strong Order server, you can see the win/loss ratio in scenarios is great, but when it comes to RvR... numbers > talent.

Hence, why you see Destruction dominate most of the RvR keeps.  Hopefully this IMBA is evened out by people re-rolling, etc. but I wouldn't count on it.

Expect another month or 2 of imbalance then some fixes from Mythic to even things out.

• gan3fgan3f Member UncommonPosts: 274

Die order scum! 

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Aye, the lower numbers forces them to organize from the first tier onwards.

Destruction generally have an easier time doing grouped stuff because wherever they stumble on some RvR / PQ / Scenario, big chance some other destro's are around, which tends to make them more lazy in the organizing department, I guess.

Though it takes just one or two folks to direct a battle.

Destro here btw.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

When both sides find their stride, and others return to play a certain expansion. Then we'll see some pretty good clashes from both sides. The start reminds me of the launch of Team Fortress 2. In the first week everybody seemed to be a spy and everybody was more interested in death matching to get the feel of classes. Then community clicked perfectly some weeks later and some good team pvp was to be had. Same will happen to WAR.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045
    Originally posted by Black_Elvis

Make no mistake, Order has some talent.  The problem is sheer numbers, and that reflects in various aspects of the game.  On a strong Order server, you can see the win/loss ratio in scenarios is great, but when it comes to RvR... numbers > talent.
    Hence, why you see Destruction dominate most of the RvR keeps.  Hopefully this IMBA is evened out by people re-rolling, etc. but I wouldn't count on it.
    Expect another month or 2 of imbalance then some fixes from Mythic to even things out.

yday whole evening for good 4-5 hours.. order had both high elf T3 keeps.. + 4 camps and both dwarf t3 keeps +4 camps.. dunno about empire..

t3 is ours :O

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280

i had the worst experience ever with the destros.

in the scenarios oder won almost 95% of the time. Destros has a lot of noob players. they tend not to heal, ot to buff nothing.made me really angry.

i played myself chaosbarbarian and he just sucked so hard it made me cry.made it to lvl 22.

there was really no point playing a full offensive melee char in this game.

a tanker would benefit it a lot more situations and had same dmg output but hella survivbility.

i started in the yesterday a shadow archer ,order ,and had alot mor fun.

Order did not only talk more and coordinate, no i had with them a real feeling what team pvp is.

even in world chat was more talking then i ever experienced during those 22lvls in destro.

hell desto made me feel im playing along.

good thing i could trhougoutly test the game and find out its not my taste.

The world was huge and it had compared to other mmorpgs really A SMALL PLAYERBASE.

and taht sucked even more.sure i saw some players but never in a big mass.

the server i was in (open rvr) felt sometimes that the game is not populated at all. and i had to wait always in the even like 35min to join in but when u were in there were so less ppl.

war was boring and very repetive for me at least. and yes i was in a guild.

the pvp is not like i thought to be. its more like a gank fest.

i pity those that still play it. and i doubt the playerbase gona increase alot more, infact its gona decrease and then what ure gona do in the szenarios?how boring no players around nothing to finish.

• Originally posted by makii

i had the worst experience ever with the destros.
    in the scenarios oder won almost 95% of the time. Destros has a lot of noob players. they tend not to heal, ot to buff nothing.made me really angry.

My feeling is that people who play on the Destruction side like more offensive PvP and there

for lack good support (healers etc), while Order seems to have plenty of players who love the

support classes.

I myself is specing my Rune Priest purely for healing, trying to max out my willpower.

And it really pays out in combat. I can't count the times I saved my fellow brothers

from certain death