Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Fight Axis.

WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

Well the last 88 days was a blast had loads of fun.

Got to just post to say good fight axis you did well had fun killing you and being killed :)

S!

Comments

• fredrik1fredrik1 Member Posts: 144

Agreed, next fight will be ours though!

• ZertyrZertyr Member UncommonPosts: 263

went over to the allies from axis myself for the last 2 weeks to try to even it out a bit. We fought well I think but had hard odds against us on allied side. But have to admit shooting down EA axis pilots you "know" with AA gives me a fuzzy varm feeling ;)

• DeridiumDeridium Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Zertyr

went over to the allies from axis myself for the last 2 weeks to try to even it out a bit. We fought well I think but had hard odds against us on allied side. But have to admit shooting down EA axis pilots you "know" with AA gives me a fuzzy varm feeling ;)

Thanks for helping out Zert, enjoyed fighting alongside you there one night. We racked up those axis in heaps! Loved your sniping with AT! Hope my backup with mortar was helpful!

There can be only one

• ZertyrZertyr Member UncommonPosts: 263

Gonna take this turn and train up my pilot skills. Improve my bombing skills with stuka. Used to be a an ok bomber with stuka and could hit an ET on the back with loop bombing if they where stationary. But still suck at dogfighting. never see em comming before im dead.

• Teran1987Teran1987 Member UncommonPosts: 202

Axis haxed to win, everyone knows it :o >.> Or wait, no, allied AHC just blows :p

"Life is not judged by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

• DeridiumDeridium Member Posts: 99

Allied High Command caused the loss? how?

There can be only one