Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gunslinger question

KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

I'm gonna try out the Gunslinger and I was wondering if there is anything I should/shouldn't do from lvl 1-10.

I read that the Gunslinger is available to anyone who has only put points into Basic Skill or Skills? What does this mean?

Can I put points in any of the Novice Skills or can I only put points in the Basic Skill skill?

Also what stats should I focus on for a pistols build?

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

The only novice skill you can put points into is Basic Skill, and you need to max that out to become a Gunslinger.

• KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

This sucks I need: 1 Trunk, 3 Fluff, 3 Zargons, 10 Shells, 3 Green Herbs, and 3 Rainbow shells to become a Gunslinger.

I have the 3 Fluff and 1 Green Herb. So I need 2 more Green Herbs and all the rest of that stuff.

Where do I go to get this stuff? Any help would be great.

I'm on Chaos so if you're on that server it would be great if you wanted to help.

At this point I'll take any help I can get.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

It would be best to post this on the official forums as I am on Sakray.  You probably will need help getting the Rainbow Shells since they drop off of Stainer that people usually don't kill until level 20.  You can buy the Zargon at the Item Trader in Geffen.

• KryogenicKryogenic Member Posts: 663

I met some really cool people, joined a guild, became a Gunslinger and got my job lvl up 10 and my base lvl to 20.

Really cool game.

• darkmaster21darkmaster21 Member Posts: 25
    Yeah, I think the community in RO is okay. XD

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste

• kaskuskaskus Member Posts: 105

gunslinger is cool

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by kaskus

gunslinger is cool

gunslinger is not cool. and so as taekwon. they're like bonus game in the game. not to mention no 3rd jobs.

• PhealmePhealme Member Posts: 16

Gunslingers are "fun" characters, but don't expect a powerhouse in pvp. Although the GS has some strong skills, none of them can replicate the damage and power of transcendent class skills. The gunslinger probably isn't a good choice for a main character, but I made one anyway. It's pretty fun using guns though, and despite its shortcomings in pvp, is a pretty good pve character.