Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming back to ??

I played on a free server and i am considering playing on the real game can anyone tell me if its worth my time and wat server u play on with ur name so i can join u...

have they added a point to pvp yet ... k thx

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

iRO is a 1/1/1 server with up to 10k players on 1 server.  However, most are at the 1~2k point.  There is a point to PVP, its called WoE.  You capture and hold castles for rewards.

• wat about legend online

• Robah91Robah91 Member Posts: 4

I always have, and probably always will play on the Loki server on iRO... I'd say do the free trial on the real game, although I have heard (and seen, but never played for better or worse) private servers with many, many more players... I remember, when the server I played on was full the the brim, now it's desolate and aside from the 1-2 other people moving around, everyone else is a bot or a merchant... *sigh*, where have the good times gone... but hey, still try it, I pay for mine every once in a while, and I made a new account recently that I will hopefully pay for soon... Loki Server, character name in my sig

WoW:
    Qcow - lvl 25 Tauren Hunter - Kael'Thas server

iRO:
    Syllvanus - lvl 15/9 FS Aco - Loki Server

• ThrageThrage Member Posts: 200

Unless the monthly cost of RO has dropped significantly, it's not worth paying for.  You're better off playing a different pay-to-play MMO that will give you more bang for your buck.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

no. hell no. play other and better games out there.