Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stargate Worlds Beta Key winners is Linked wrong

Stargate Worlds Beta Key Winners when you confirm it goes to MMORPG.com Shadow of Legend Giveaway Plesr fix this Thanks.

AKA JAY_MAN

Comments

• GueberGueber Member UncommonPosts: 37

Hmm you sure about that cause it seems to be wrking fine for me. Aside from that the contest is closed already so it doesn't really matter now.

http://www.mmorpg.com/contests/sgw_beta_promo.cfm

• Starfighter1Starfighter1 Member Posts: 7

Yea it works now but at first it did not it  after comfirming it took me to a link I stated above.

AKA JAY_MAN

• MyzRainMyzRain Member Posts: 43

This happened to me as well, though I concluded that it didn't matter, because, regardless of the mis-linkage, it still has me confirmed as a winner on the SGW contest page, as I'm sure it did for you as well. No worries. You probably should have e-mailed MMORPG.com staff about this instead of posting in a random section, but it doesn't matter too much. :)

---
    What is forgotten is forever immortal.

• Saito^Saito^ Member UncommonPosts: 25

Same issue here did recieve a mail i won and i confirmed it and now I show as confirmed in the list but still no download link or beta key. How long does this normally take the last time I won't something I got it instantly.

• Starfighter1Starfighter1 Member Posts: 7

Check you home Email for Stargte Worlds or CME

AKA JAY_MAN