Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beging for help

Party_boyParty_boy Member Posts: 6

Hy!!

Here is the thing  I am so bored!!!!  I am new in all this so ....   help me find my game from dreams ............

I am looking for search & destroy game.   You now  exploring map and stuff!!!!

Comments

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

Have you played any MMOs before? If so, what did you like/dislike? If not, what do you like? Fantasy? Sci-Fi? Tryin to kill other human players (PvP) or just fighting mobs and NPCs (PvE)? Do you like background storylines? Gear?

You have to be a little more specific about what you are looking for.

• Party_boyParty_boy Member Posts: 6

No i haven't play before.................. I don't now ......  Just killing  I don't now .  Something free to play!! 

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

Search n Destroy...well that pretty much narrows it down to...ooooo I would say 99% of MMOs. How bout a little more detail? Sci-fi , fantasy? What type of graphics? High or low end graphics? Gotta give a few more details then just the two that you gave.

Originally posted by Party_boy

No i haven't play before.................. I don't now ......  Just killing  I don't now .  Something free to play!! 

Totally free, or just no monthly fee?  Some games you have to buy, like Guild Wars, but there is no monthly fee.  Some games you don't have to buy either.

Looooool!!!   I  don't  now!      Well, can you describe me some types so i can choose!!!  Something that won't   bore you after couple of months playing it!!!!!

I'm trying to narrow down the list, but you're not making it that easy.  My suggestion is to click the Game List in the menu near the top of the page.  Look for anything that says free or has a little beer mug next to it.  If it has a CD icon, that means it's retail and you have to purchase the game, but can still be free play.

Look at different games, read the descriptions and screenshots, go to the sites and see if it looks like something interesting.  If it's free, you can download it and play it.  If you don't like it, uninstall and move on.  If it's a pay game, they commonly have free trials so you can play for a week or two without paying.  If you don't like it, uninstall and move on.

I'm sorry, but you can't expect us to do all the work for you.

If you find a few games that might interest you, though, you can always list those and ask opinions from those who have played them.  THAT helps narrow it down.

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

It sounds like Combat Arms is the game for you.

combatarms.nexon.net

They even have a search and destroy mode.

• RambiRambi Member Posts: 12

Silkroad online ?? xPP

cool map and cool monsters

www.Silkroadonline.net

MUHAhAHAHAHA

I will try that games you said...  let me help you then more...........   Something with lot of guns!!!! Real guns like m16 and stuff. Is there something like that???

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW combat arms look gr8!!!!!!!!!!!

• RambiRambi Member Posts: 12

warrock is also cool

but much cheaters there

MUHAhAHAHAHA

Check this out!!!!  It's only 46%  and i even  don't now can i play it because i took B option!!!

ahhh shit it says something about lost conection  with server!!!!!!!!!