Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cronous Open Beta is now Live!

vpham429vpham429 Member Posts: 3

Hey guys,

Dont know what happened to my previous thread.  I think im posting it on the correct section.  But here it goes again.

Cronous Open Beta is now Live.  This is a MMORPG that has a classic feel to it.  Come check it out!

http://www.cronous.aeriagames.com

Comments

• EbenEmaelEbenEmael Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by vpham429

Hey guys,
    Dont know what happened to my previous thread.  I think im posting it on the correct section.  But here it goes again.
    Cronous Open Beta is now Live.  This is a MMORPG that has a classic feel to it.  Come check it out!

All of the screen shot/wallpaper links are 404. Not a good sign of a quality game.

In fact most of the links on the main page are 404.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Hasn't Cronus been out for 3 of 4 years already?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Pretty sure it has been out for quite awhile now...last I heard it wasn't owned by aeria games though, but I could be wrong.

• vpham429vpham429 Member Posts: 3

Screenshots seems to be working now =)

Yes it is true this game has been around for some time but has been recently acquired by Aeria Games.

With that said this game has been relaunched as Open Beta by Aeria Games.

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Originally posted by EbenEmael

Hey guys,

All of the screen shot/wallpaper links are 404. Not a good sign of a quality game.

In fact most of the links on the main page are 404.

I had the same issue, couldnt even get the game features up!

• EbenEmaelEbenEmael Member Posts: 334

Screenshots seems to be working now =)
    Yes it is true this game has been around for some time but has been recently acquired by Aeria Games.
    With that said this game has been relaunched as Open Beta by Aeria Games.

Just checked again, same issue 404 - Not found on most main page links.

• ganbeeganbee Member Posts: 233

Dude where some screen's or anything, just went to your thread and nothing would work. Hey AOC has some current openings!

• cjdriniccjdrinic Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by grunty

Hasn't Cronus been out for 3 of 4 years already?

If I am correct, from what I heard yes has been out for a while, Aeria games bought it and is bringing it to the international.

Play the game you can tell it is very dated, but for the older systems this may be the game for you.

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

What are the features? does it have crafting, player housing?