Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BW

I am level 8 now, and i seem to die alot, and my damage dont seem decent... enemies in RVR seem to lose very little health when i hit them, and my warm up are logn comapired to others damage.. anyone els have trouble RVR with BW?  does it get better at all?

Thx :-)

Comments

• AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

Don't attack tanks, destroy the healers, thats what we are for :)

with full combustion and a few lucky shots i can kill a healer in 2-3 hits

• mrnutz1065mrnutz1065 Member Posts: 228

You'll find as a bright wizard you are probably doing more damage than all the classes in scenarios. Bright wizards do awesome damage, its just this game. Relative to wow all classes in WAR do a lot less damage, i think this is to combat 2 shotting classes and to make combat more tactical etc.

• PapaLazarouPapaLazarou Member Posts: 502

just get on top of the keep and spam ur AOE at the door and you'll get kills like there sno tomoz.

• KazzerKazzer Member Posts: 648

i do shoot healers, i shoot all the classes, but even tho, its like they lose very little, i hoped to see a big chunk  come from them, but insted a tiny little one

• freakworldfreakworld Member Posts: 67

BW's get better. There killing my sham in 2 hits at lv 20.

also in the RVR instances,  even tho i feel i spam damage away, i only hit like 6k - 8k damage

any tricks on how to get alot of damage? some spell i shouldent use?

• DreadlichDreadlich Member UncommonPosts: 597

Lead with your 1sec/long cooldown nuke, dot, then 3sec nuke. Hit the 1sec nuke as soon as it cycles and watch for your morale nuke. If you catch em in a cluster use the ranged AE. Tabbing through and dotting can increase your numbers, but isn't as effective.

Tell us what you do and it might be easier to offer advice.

MMOs Played: EQ 1&2, DAoC, SWG, Planetside, WoW, GW, CoX, DDO, EVE, Vanguard, TR
    Playing: WAR
    Awaiting 40k Online and wishing for Battletech Online

i stay away as fara way as i can, i use my fire ball alot then i use fiery blast, but i have no idea how much damage it does, as it say on my spell description, it does 0 damage from 0 feet away. But i use it as i think it will do nice damage. I do forget to use Moral sometimes,

i do this on a typical enemy:

Fireball, Fiery blast, boiling blood, Ignite, then fire blast alot of times with fiery blast. I use moral when it light up and when i dont forget it. Should i wait with moral til the whole line is fuiled up to do more damage?

• DreadlichDreadlich Member UncommonPosts: 597

At your level, you only have 1 morale ability, so use it as soon as possible on a decent target.

I play archmage and witch hunter, but got a BW to your level and did good (top 1-3 of dmg list in scenarios most of the time) with the method I mentioned. Watching this vid makes me want to play one a bit higher level though : www.youtube.com/watch

MMOs Played: EQ 1&2, DAoC, SWG, Planetside, WoW, GW, CoX, DDO, EVE, Vanguard, TR
    Playing: WAR
    Awaiting 40k Online and wishing for Battletech Online