Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is the grahpics update going live?

2»

Comments

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827
    Originally posted by hobo9766

Originally posted by 3on1

I bet the combo of old textures and new engine is ugly as hell. That is if it ever happens. Nintendo 64 anyone?

your replies amuse me to no end since u still play ao.. keep it going ;s

Technically I am on strike. When $oe buys fc and makes my engineer good again I shall return.

Engineer revolution

well u get a 220 dog in the next patch, and the requirements are almost the same as the widow since so many engis complained about it (in case u didnt know) sounds like a nice improvement to me...

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

You know the dog dies in like 2 hits? Play an engie get high lvl and write down how many times the damn dog dies in a given time. Engie needs a new main pet but that is never going to happen. Carlo and rihwin came from ai expansion. Look at the new pet engie got in ai and le.. wait they got nothing.. They did get that wonderful 5pt psychic buff from le research while everyone got 15 wow the love there.

• burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

Engi pets were ahead of the others before AI and the other pet class new pets helped bring some balance. as well, engi main pets have a far higher attack rating than any other pet in the game.

~\_/~\_O

You know the dog dies in like 2 hits? Play an engie get high lvl and write down how many times the damn dog dies in a given time. Engie needs a new main pet but that is never going to happen. Carlo and rihwin came from ai expansion. Look at the new pet engie got in ai and le.. wait they got nothing.. They did get that wonderful 5pt psychic buff from le research while everyone got 15 wow the love there.

new doggie will have 24k hp unbuffed, besides that engi has the highest dmg output in pvp (compared to crat/mp).. well at least if u use the right setup for it.. mps aint bad with the dread bow

Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• calciofoolcalciofool Member Posts: 1

I've tried going back to AO many times over the last couple of years since I quit. I played AO for 3 years and it's truly been the best MMO expeirenence I have ever had. I miss my old guild and Funcom did a great job with the community events and allowing some creative freedom for all the different major guilds. I miss Global Underground (Omni) which we changed our name several times, namely to KFM (Kaviera Family Mafia). We were such jerks and misfits, oh the grand old days of AO. Unfortunately, I don't see this engine upgrade helping much.

the new game director of AO, Means, has posted that the graphics update has high priority for him and that he will work hard on it :)

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=537176&page=3

lets see in what direction he will take AO :)

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

maybe after the engine and graphic update, they will update character models .... this is just one step in the right direction. I am actually resubbing today to see how AO is today...... are notum wars still actively happening?

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Originally posted by tvalentine

maybe after the engine and graphic update, they will update character models .... this is just one step in the right direction. I am actually resubbing today to see how AO is today...... are notum wars still actively happening?

i can only comment unto RK2.. altho i only have a freebie acc open atm.. yes tower wars are happening, mostly lower lvls.. it takes more effort to get enough ppl for tl7/tl5 towers.

im awaiting the next patch with the new prof nanos and ill wait with resubbing till i see what Means is gonna do with the game