Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New servers not filling up fast?

Does it seem like any of the newer roll out servers for SE arent filling up as fast as they should or hopefully will?

Comments

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461

a lot of them probably werent in the beta and so either dont have their disks yet or just havnt got to play. things are looking solid so i wouldnt worry (im in EU)

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• phluuxphluux Member Posts: 211

Well keep in mind that SE just started this morning and the majority of the playerbase has been at work or in school, and if you're not EST, they're still probably not home yet.

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891

Don't forget also that alot of people are already in guilds or clans and they're going to go where ever their guild is so if their guild is on a CE server then thats where they're flocking too.  Besides would you rather go to a low pop or a med - to high pop server...PvP gaurenteed at the latter.

• nobrains8503nobrains8503 Member Posts: 133

Well in your opinion would it be best to wait it out on our low pop. server or re-roll on a high/med pop. server?

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

playing even on med pop order realm.. is painfull.. and far from fun.. where war fails is.. realms hardware which obviously can hold way too little player count online at once... .. now its even capped..

great deal of this game is rvr and pqs.. both extremly fun.. both non existant on some realms.. im mid lvl.. 11 now.. so im kinda in that middle with most of playerbase. yet you need to spamm chat. to have few ppl come for pq.. and moslikely fail.. cuz in t2 you cant 3 -5 man hero bosses..

bit disapointed so far.. its just like i said in my previous post last weeks.. that we have too many realms with poor hardware and no crossrealm/server interaction..  and poor quest/respawns optimization.

few things mythic could learned is.. dinamyc respawn system /point wow.. that worked just great back in bc start.. and ye cross realms/bgs and so on.. i still remember when i heard realm vs realm i imagine real masive SERVEr vs server fight.. now what it will be.. 100vs 100 at most.

• sonicwhipsonicwhip Member UncommonPosts: 117

can you spell WoW clone?

• jybgessjybgess Member Posts: 355
    Originally posted by sonicwhip

can you spell WoW clone?

No, I can't

• KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

can you spell WoW clone?

Wraw Cone.....did i get it right? :D

• BladinBladin Member UncommonPosts: 1,089

can you spell WoW clone?

all the words I can spell to describe you would get me banned.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

can you spell WoW clone?

Considering I detest WoW but loved the WAR Beta?  No, absolutely can't.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

OP is aware that launch isn't until thursday?  Worry about server pop after this weekend ;)

Yeah i know launch is thursday, but wasting my time now through then on an empty server thats going to stay at a low pop. isnt my idea as fun.

• deemtradeemtra Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by banthis

Don't forget also that alot of people are already in guilds or clans and they're going to go where ever their guild is so if their guild is on a CE server then thats where they're flocking too.  Besides would you rather go to a low pop or a med - to high pop server...PvP guaranteed at the latter.

You will also be almost guaranteed sitting in a queue like I am right now along with some other guildies if you go to a high population server.

Are you Order or Destruction, i haven't seen any complaints from the Order side yet on queues.

• NarsheNarshe Member Posts: 563

The servers seem to be filling up fine. This morning there were only a few at medium/high/full, now almost half are. I think we will see most servers on full/medium loads on thursday.

Waiting for Fallen Earth, World of Darkness, Old Republic, FFXIV

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

Which is in part why I plan to buy at launch but sub when I see an announcement about new servers opening ;)

• sydricsydric Member Posts: 45

ok i went for the suggested server. 2 hr's later i have a 53min wait.

so yah i think there filling fast

yay 42min to go =(  i hope this problem isnt here after i buy the game tomarro