Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vorringia Hunting Grounds

KrivladKrivlad Member Posts: 34

I used to play SB a long time ago and it's one of my all-time favourite MMORPGs ever. I missed it so much I decided to come back to it.
I haven't played since before the reboot, and I see that the Vorringia mapset is the only one being used. I can't see why though, Aerynth and Dalgoth were fun and having multiple world maps was one of the things I liked about SB.
Anyway, I'm using Vorringia for the first time, and I'm a little lost. I got my toon off of noob island and I joined the safehold guild Aeldreth. But now I can't seem to find any mob camps. I tried asking other players but no one would help me (community quality's gone down a bit, eh?). I have a Templar and a Wizard at the moment and they're both R2. Are there any mob camps near Aeldreth? If so where? And if not I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me where I could find a mob camp near a safehold.
I'm too low level to defend myself from other players in the Strife Realms, and wandering around aimlessly in search of a mob camp is getting me PKed too often for me to find one.

Former Hard Core member at only 25 posts.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• KrivladKrivlad Member Posts: 34

I appreciate you trying to help me but I didn't say I was a new SB player.
    What I said was that I was playing on the Vorringia mapset for the first time and I wanted to know where I could find a mob camp near a safehold.

• KrivladKrivlad Member Posts: 34

I have a few toons on Malog and Thurin.
    Malog has an interesting political situation at the moment. CN is now enemies with Nations its been allied with for a long time, Castle Dragonscale seems to have been completely wiped out from there.
    Thurin has a well established Korean nation and Dragonscale is holding out there.
    I joined a guild, I'll just group with some R7 farmers and level off them.
    Thanks for helping guys.

• keolienkeolien Member Posts: 198

On the world map, you can zoom in, if you zoom in you can hover your mouse cursor over the hunting zones icons. It will then pull up a pop up that will tell you a brief description of the zone and the lvls of that zone.