Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gold loot bags and PQs

just wondering if any1 knows what triggers a gold bag to drop at the end of a public quest? is there any rhyme or reason to it? like getting 1500influence or more or is it totally random?

Comments

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

As far as I know it's completely random. Whether it's you rolling a random 'perfect score' on the loot roll of if there is some other algorithm that calculates a small% chance of  'bag winners' to score a 'Big One', I have no idea.

• OverpowerOverpower Member Posts: 105

yeah, i was wonderin the same thing. saw a gold loot bag once and i was like...double-you-tea-eff.

To Crybabies: Uhm...if a game pisses you off, don't play it - duh.
    To Crybabies - Part 2: If you want a game to suit all your needs, start off by going to college to become a Game Designer.
    Emo User Award: busdriver, for his love of Britney Spears - The Prize - Winning Posts

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

although its random it seems that it rolls in favor of the people who layed throughtout the quest

I joined several times either in 2 nd or 3 rd stage and never got anything

But each time I was in all the 3 stages I got silver and bronze

• whozthisguywhozthisguy Member UncommonPosts: 186

the first time i ever saw one drop, the group was just me (a bright wizard) and an engineer. (i took advantage of a small bug that was in beta at the time and soloed the first 2 stages and kited the boss) and got insane credit. also got an awesome purple in the gold bag.

the second time was just 30 mins ago b4 the open beta closed. the guy who got it was a marauder who tanked the whole PQ.

maybe playing outside your class has an influence on gold bags.

• SolatarSolatar Member UncommonPosts: 46

I managed to loot one with my toon in Mount Bloodhorn, before beta ended. Pulled a purple rare from it. That was the only time out of all the PQs I did had I ever seen one.

• aloe_veraaloe_vera Member Posts: 1

I got 1560 once but got no gold bag. Its totally random, however I think you have to be first to get the most chance, becasue the qaulity of the bags decreses as the you go down the rank