Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How hard is it to get to other starter areas at level 1

My friend is gonna be a goblin shaman and I will be a chaos zealot and was wondering how hard will it be for me to go to his starting area at level 1 or visa versa? thanks

playing: Dragon Age
Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
Want to try: Fallen Earth

Comments

• Black_ElvisBlack_Elvis Member Posts: 188

Not difficult what so ever...  If you know the road(s) to the flight path.

There is a flight path in ever T1 zone.  usually, the path is at the town near the end of T1 and start of T2 content.

If you know the way, just simply make your toon then walk them down the road to the flight path.  Run away if you happen to get aggro.

Again, the hardest thing is just knowing which "town" or camp has the flightmaster on the particular starter zone you begin inside.

• trozyxxxtrozyxxx Member UncommonPosts: 249

Only one I had trouble with was the Dwarves, the road to the flight path is pretty much covered in mobs, only lvl 5 max so it could be done easy enough, never had a problem getting to human or chaos map with any others.

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by 4Renziks
    My friend is gonna be a goblin shaman and I will be a chaos zealot and was wondering how hard will it be for me to go to his starting area at level 1 or visa versa? thanks

Takes 10 minutes of your time and can be done at level 1. Its EASIER to do it after an hour or two of play when the game sends you to the first war camp (where the first flight master is at) but you can do it whenever.

• PhilssPhilss Member Posts: 433

Its easy i do it alot to play the gate of ekrund scenario .

• GreenChaosGreenChaos Member Posts: 2,268

First make sure you have 50 copper.

Then look at your map, look for the RvR lake.

You want to go to the warcamp, it will be the last town you hit before the RvR area.  Follow the main road there.

There will be a flight master there.

Use your flee skill to help speed things up.

• MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411

It is actually impossible to make it to another realm at lvl 1 if you use the main road.....

The tomb unlocks you get will boost you to lvl 2 before you can reach the starter area of another race.

• PapaLazarouPapaLazarou Member Posts: 502

They really need to change the Flight video because it is sooo crap and should make it like a seemless flight like in WOW because its nice seeing the world and having a feeling of it actually being a world. Also the wing flapping sounds don't match the animation lol.

• 4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390

Thanks all

playing: Dragon Age
    Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
    Want to try: Fallen Earth

• killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by PapaLazarou

They really need to change the Flight video because it is sooo crap and should make it like a seemless flight like in WOW because its nice seeing the world and having a feeling of it actually being a world. Also the wing flapping sounds don't match the animation lol.

Only waiting to fly somewhere is just a timesink and not fun, so WAR removed it.

• ElmorenElmoren Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 110

Extremely easy and no risk (not that there is every any risk in WAR).

Follow the path from your starting area up towards the PVP objectives in whatever zone you started in.  You'll find the warcamp, and can fly to another starting area from there.

“The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com and its management.”

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

im odo the epic quest line for your race. For empire at least it ends in ch9 T2. Very nice reward t the end of it.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

very easy

lol I took my lvl 3 chosen to THE INEVITABLE CITY