Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG I'm Drunk (Open RvR) Server Dark Crag (Order)

VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

OMG i'm Drunk is a guild about having fun and smashing some skulls in. We welcome Humor and fart jokes on Vent as long as you're making fun of Leo. hehe. Were really just a bunch of Guys and Gals looking for a good time. We've played many MMO's including Age of Failan, and POTBS, DAOC, ETC. Also on our freetime some take breaks and play Battlefield, Company of Heroes and other RTS and FPS.

MINIMUM AGE IS 18.

We will be Order and open to All races/Classes.

We will only have open recruitment for the first week or two of the game.

We are a guild formed in EQ2 and have been around for quite some time.

We are a cross-game guild, so if you leave the game you don't have to leave the guild.

We focus on RvR but do PvE in the RvR downtimes.

We have a huge Vent server that can be very entertaining at times (to say the least.)

We are not a zerg guild.

We do not form complete paragraphs....usually

There is a 14 day trial period. And an inactive timer (differs per person.) Vacations are allowed of course just let us know.

For Players Seeking Recruitment or For Guilds seeking Alliance Information please Visit the Website and state your Claim.

Visit us at http://www.omgimdrunk.com

Have fun in WAR.

Thank you,

Vandarix of OMG I'm Drunk.

Comments

• teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

Just out of curiosity...are you drunk?

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

Always

Originally posted by Vandarix

Always

Sounds fun.  I'm still deciding what server I'm going to play on, but if I find myself on Artois I might contact you.

Alright man, You can always visit our website and drop a post in our general. GL and have fun in war wherever you decide to go.

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585

Is this the same OMG I'm Drunk that was in PotBS?

Yes we are the same OMG I'm Drunk from POTBS

Decided on a different server?

• ZoomzooZoomzoo Member Posts: 82

Darn, was hoping to find you guys on an RP-Open Server...

Anyway, good luck!

• nellsonnellson Member Posts: 81

just what ive been looking for!!!  a drunken bunch slobbering on their keyboards hitting wrong keys,their motor skills completely gone,while they re trying to be funny cracking jokes that we used to tell in the third grade....FUN....

Where do i sign up?    LOL..Pirates of the Burning Seas.....

Yeah we changed servers due to CE headstart. Artois wasnt chosen so we moved.

As for RP RvR we really don't want to fight people who try to talk to us and ask question while were bashing their skulls into the dirt. :) hehe

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Dark Crag is full.