Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why dont more play this game?!?!?!

MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

This game is by far one of the best mmo's out there and its FREE!!!! It is only getting better!!!

Comments

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

days of grind are dead my friend

• mxmissilemxmissile Member UncommonPosts: 275

click to move is dead, WASD is where its at

• gorgukgorguk Member Posts: 165

screw WASD, the arrow keys are where its at!! :P (yeah im a lefty lol)

• elchignoloelchignolo Member Posts: 15

Just a matter of taste, I prefer click and play or tab and F1 ^^

I love Rappelz mainly cuz of the pet system.... And the richness : grind/dungeon parties/5 kinds of mobs (field mobs/field boss/dungeon mob/dungeon boss/dungeon super boss)/pvp where it's not only the quality of the gears but the combo player+pet(s) that makes the difference/dungeon siege (guild pvp)/nice pk system...

Only drawbacks: few quests/game still in development to add things for high lvl players (after lvl 110, no dungeon to help you to lvl up), but this will change soon with Epic 5/no WASD for players who like WASD

• AtomyAtomy Member UncommonPosts: 76

Its no like no end-game content, it just keeps going and going and going...been there done that, tired of that crap.

• maximus2357maximus2357 Member Posts: 2

I actually agree with you on that; this is easily one of the the strongest *free* MMORPGs I've played. However, there are quite a few things that set it back:

1. Lack of advertising. Honestly, they only reason I knew it existed was because it's published by gpotato, the same company who publishes FlyFF and Corum.

2. High System Reqs. This has been getting better with each Epic, but I still can't comfortable play the game at high mode, and I can imagine many people not being able to play at all.

3. Lack of Storyline. While this may not affect the newcomers, I have no doubt it's one of the main reasons why people only end up playing for a few months. Monster-hunting quests can only satisfy for so long.

4. Bad Translating: Grammar/Spelling Errors. Now the majority of gamers probably aren't going to be as obsessive about perfect grammar as I am, but still, grammar/spelling errors left and right only remind us that this is originally a Korean game. People like to play the original, the best, not a "translated version".

I'm sure you could come up with a few more; these are just the four that stand out to me the most. *shrug*

I do think that, as it improves, the audience will grow. At least I hope so.

• ThradarThradar Member Posts: 949

It's F2P.  That's enough to turn me off (yes, I tried it back when it first launched).

I thought it was hilarious to walk into an area and see 50 people sitting around with their little market cart thingies.  The game is just flat with no real story driving it.

But if you enjoy it, more powah to ya.

• xXHuBBaZXxxXHuBBaZXx Member Posts: 21

this game isn't >> u know

Silkroad & the trades thing .

this game is >> good 4 nothing .

• RahyuhtRahyuht Member Posts: 47

I played this game for about a year.I mainly play P2P games.Atm Im playing World of Warcraft again,but Rappelz is I think pretty good for a F2P game.It does lack though.

Economy is kinda broken.

Not really an endgame.

The Grind

Quest & The PK system & more!

Now Im not gonna bash it.It has upsides.

Graphics are ok & the controls are simple.(Another game like this if Rappelz gets old & boring.Try Rohan Online.Gave this a try also before going back to WOW.Just as good I think maybe better.)Least you dont have a timer on most loots & mounts.A plus I think :)

• MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

everything about rappelz sucks....

graphics are ok but the client is so poorly coded it lags even power-rigs

gms suck

events suck and lack any type of originality

items suck

pets suck

they nerf everything

only people that play rappelz now are the fanbois

pretty much all aspects of rappelz blow hardcore

stay away from rappelz...

• StinkyPestStinkyPest Member Posts: 97

I did personally like Rappelz for some time. Had no issues, with three exceptionsthat had made me leave the game.

The cost of item mall features.

The cost of the player markets, was extreme. I found it even worse than FFXI.

Finally, the constant downtime and crashing of several of the servers.

They may have fixed the server problem (doubt it), but the market is just so bloated on the consumer, and item mall side it's just insane.

i like the pets thing ,

to summon monsters ,

May be I hate the game cuz there is no bots on it & I like botting

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by xXHuBBaZXx

i like the pets thing ,
    to summon monsters ,
    May be I hate the game cuz there is no bots on it & I like botting

I can see you enjoy to bot from your silkroad sig....

A game that is more fun to run a program to play for you is inherently flawed in my opinion....i mean the whole point of mmo's is to play it yourself...right?

If you really hate grinding and leveling up a character, and you love end game pvp...for god sake go play guild wars, stop fcking up games by botting and go play a game where you dont have to bot.

If I could, I would burn ALL BOTTERS at the stake...

Literally...

Just like the Witch Hunt in the dark ages...but today....

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

I found it boring and bland myself. 

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

hack and slash mmo is not my idea of fun

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

o boting is slowing in silkroad online.

me id love it if they made a blacklist like perfect world you see gold spaming put it on blacklist

i hope they add that feature cause the game is insane since europe side lunched

for god sake >> Joy max is enjoying our botting . OK

we bot & they sell more silk .

widout bots > there is no high lvls in Silkroad .

anyway

THX > BUT there si no bots for Guild wars " so i hate it "

I'll shock u guyz wid that " but not only me - we dreamed about a pvp bot in silkroad " LOL

this looks insane " but it's True " like the joy to destroy or fake , we are all faking to show our selves better . " faking funk or faking love or faking rich > i like faking the Lvls "

widout bots > there is no high lvls in Silkroad .

You had to have put more thought into typing "widout" than "without"

For that fact, I hope everything bad in the world happens to you.

THX . lol , Srry Thanks .

THX . lol , Srry Thanks .

Sorry *

Thanks *

Laugh out loud *

I am arguing the point that either you are either mentally retarded or you put more thought into purposefully mis-spelling "without" by typing "widout" most likely for one reason and one reason alone. You  think it makes you cooler on the internet.

My e-peen is bigger than yours.

Originally posted by Mokwee

I am arguing the point that either you are either mentally retarded or you put more thought into purposefully mis-spelling "without" by typing "widout" most likely for one reason and one reason alone. You  think it makes you cooler on the internet.

My e-peen is bigger than yours.

• DarkCastrDarkCastr Member Posts: 5

You get what you pay for.Free server very laggy,contoles are terrible, game play is the same over and over and over.Boring!!!!!!!

They Dont Call Me Dark for nothin!

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by DarkCastr

You get what you pay for.Free server very laggy,contoles are terrible, game play is the same over and over and over.Boring!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, LOTS of people pay over $50 a month for this, just to stay competative and reduced grind (not much reduction either)