Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Book 15 before MoM?

Does anyone know or have a link giving any info on Book 15?  Will it come out before MoM?  Will it coinside with MoM?

I would think since it is the close of Volume 1 that it would come out before MoM, which is the beginning of Volume 2, correct?

LotRO: Meneldor: Riders of the Riddermark

Comments

• TheTruthToldTheTruthTold Member UncommonPosts: 107

From the conversations I have read, turbine will release book 15 at the earliest, 2 weeks before MoM is out. I personaly think that the idea is, to have the book and expansion release at the same time. Then, book 15 will take you into the new land.

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Book 15 will (as far as I know) be released at the same tima as MoM but will nbe a free content update so you dont have to buy the expansion for it... The new zone Eregion will be included in this!

And damn you Americans and your fansy sigs!

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• khartman2005khartman2005 Member Posts: 477
    Originally posted by Papadam

Book 15 will (as far as I know) be released at the same tima as MoM but will nbe a free content update so you dont have to buy the expansion for it... The new zone Eregion will be included in this!

These sigs you are seeing for Lord of the Rings Online were done by Turbine for us.

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757
    Originally posted by khartman2005

These sigs you are seeing for Lord of the Rings Online were done by Turbine for us.

I guess that's precisely what he means. With envy, since we in EU don't have this kind of nice feature :(

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.

• KaiserjagerKaiserjager Member Posts: 100
    Originally posted by DonnieBrasco

Originally posted by khartman2005

I guess that's precisely what he means. With envy, since we in EU don't have this kind of nice feature :(

DB

I suspect the feature will be exported to EU players soon enough:)

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

From the dev I spoke with at PAX, book 15 should be on the regular schedule then MoM when it is polished and ready.

• TalynTalyn Member UncommonPosts: 587

Has Turbine ever clarified how the books will continue?

Book 16, 17 and so forth? Or will MoM be Vol II, Book 1-6 when it launches?

• Jaxom92Jaxom92 Member Posts: 267

Mines of Moria will be Volume II (or 2) and start over the numbering on the books. So, Volume II, Book 1, Chapter 1, etc.

Check out my LOTRO Blog: www.middleearthadventurer.blogspot.com

• towanitowani Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by Odysses

From the dev I spoke with at PAX, book 15 should be on the regular schedule then MoM when it is polished and ready.

So if this is to be true, why are we hearing so much about MoM, and nothing about book 15.

I would like to finish Volume I up before I start Volume 2!

LotRO: Meneldor: Riders of the Riddermark