Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That freeipods.com site...

Well, never thought I would actually say this, but after reading several articles on the internet claiming it works, I decided to check it out. A few friends and I decided to try it out. We all refered one person and he completed and offer as did we. Around a week and a half later, it said all of our offers were completed and for him it said all of his referals were completed. This was about two weeks ago. Today, he got his iPod mini (blue) in the mail. I have to say, I was shocked.

Now, I am not sure about the other offers listed there, because all of us only used one. We all went to BMGMusic. Their offer was excellent. The deal is, you pick seven free CDs on the spot. You pay only shipping and handling for them. Then, within one year, you have to buy one full priced CD from them. After that, you get four more free, then your contract is done. I said, what the hell and ordered seven CDs. All of them came. Once again, I was shocked.

So, if you want an iPod and some free CDs, check out freeipods.com and use the bmg music offer.

P.S - Refer me if you can, I only need two more to get my iPod mini. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7831807

P.P.S - Mods and admins, please do not delete this. I know there have been multiple posts on this "scam" before, but I assure you, with 100% confidence, that this isn't a scam. In fact, if you do some research, this is actually run by Apple, or endorsed by it, I forget. It is merely a promotion. From you signing up at a refered site, Apple makes the difference of the iPod they are giving you, plus some more. This was actually quite a good idea from Apple.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

imageimageimageimage

Impossibleimage

imageimageimageimage

------------------

I'm going to try this and if it dosnet work. YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!imageimageimage

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     They don't ship to Canada, bleah.

EverQuest II will rock.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

Ouch, that sucks.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    do you have to pay ship and handling and do the people you refeer to have to sign up in order to get ipod?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

How many times must the mods state that there is no "referral" zero tolerance policy.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    do you have to pay ship and handling and do the people you refeer to have to sign up in order to get ipod?

Yes, shipping and handling is like $10 and the people you refer need to sign up for something.

Originally posted by Finwe
    How many times must the mods state that there is no "referral" zero tolerance policy."The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

They say that because they think it is a scam. It is absolutely not a scam. It works perfectly.

This is coming from a guy who used to believe that it was a scam. Looks like some things in life really can be too good to be true.

P.S - Check my post again. The site is run by Apple, genius.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

You think they care if its a scam? What about all those games that give people more units, or gold, etc. etc etc.

Its not a scam. But its just something that is well, spam. They don't want the boards cluttered up with crap of referral links that if it was allowed hundreds of people would flood it with, "PLZ CLIK THIS LNK SO I CAN GET FRE IPOD!"

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Although what you found out seems like a great deal and all, most of you guys might want to check this out first:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,65042,00.html

(2 pages there by the way) Besides for that I doubt I could get 5 people to sign up.

---------------------------- Desolation Guild Website ---------------------------
    Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: AO: Alien Invasion
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

Sucks for the guy who waited 40 days. But I would wait that long if I were to get it for free.