Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the Best Thing to Do When you have nothing to do?

I think playing an online game is the best thing to do when I have nothing to do. I spend 5 hours playing straight.

Comments

• playboy_lairplayboy_lair Member Posts: 8

SLEEPING is the best thing to do when you have nothing to do.....Feel relaxed and energized after a sound sleep.

• ElectricbabyElectricbaby Member Posts: 1

mostly sleeping..sometimes , i also will listen to the music, look for a new novel or go out to take a walk..

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Spontaneous sexual erotica with the wife.

If online gaming is "the best" thing you can do when having nothing to do I feel bad for you.

I would even rate curling up to a good book over online gaming.

Online games are nice, nowhere near the best.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Get very sad at your lack of stuff to do, play some game or read a book. I tend to do the first one.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

If I don't feel very lazy at the moment I go find me a girl to entertain myself with for a while, other wise I just read a book or grab my bicycle and go for a ride.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• yellow_leenayellow_leena Member Posts: 6

The best thing to do when you have nothing to do at all is medidate....analyze yourself. ask why the hell I have nothing to do? Am I a bum now?

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Sleep

• wagnergbwagnergb Member Posts: 6

I guess it's best to read a book. I get to learn a lot of new stuffs and I get entertained as well.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Bending reality when I'm feeling imaginative and splitting atoms when I'm feeling constructive.

• kenpachimaskenpachimas Member Posts: 3

Watch DVD movies or sleep.

• keltic1701keltic1701 Member Posts: 1,162

1) Find yourself a good book...any book...and read it. You can never go wrong with a book

-or-

2) If no books are available or you don't find one you like, turn off your PC (or MAC, Xbox, PS2 or Wii) and your TV go to your front door, open it up, step out into the world. There are literally countless things to do and see if you use your imagination. Computer games are a great diversion but no substitute for real life experiences.

• streeastreea Member UncommonPosts: 654

Pet a cat (or pet/play with whatever animal(s) you have). When I have nothing to do, I like to find one of my three kitties, sit with them, and pet them. It's just as good as meditating and you feel better afterwards.

• PelagatoPelagato Member UncommonPosts: 673

Daydreaming