Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Need To RP

I've been sleeping for a long time i guess. Just played some DnD with some friends and....have gained back the urge to role play. If any one has any suggestions please lt me know.

One of my friends said to buy NWN and get on a PnP server witch i'm going to try but i like options, i guess that's part of being human.

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Soverign Malus some call me
Blood hound is what other's say.
I shall crush all opponents
Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
- Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

Comments

• Master_RazorMaster_Razor Member Posts: 226

It's addicting isn't it? I love role playing.

• LilaluLilalu Member Posts: 68

Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 definitly are the best options for role-players at the moment. I prefer NWN 2 because of the grafics.

RP on such a server is much much better than in any MMO. Because everybody role-plays e.g. it´s no problem to play an evil and not always friendly character (while the players stay good friends) without getting in trouble with a non-role-player, who takes this as an offence.

And yes, RP is addictive and a lot of fun!

• Iceman32Iceman32 Member Posts: 80

I haven't played Neverwinter Nights, but the best MMORPG for role playing that I've played is Magic of the Gods.

Games played:

Runescape -------------- www.runescape.com
    Magic of the Gods ------ www.magicofthegods.com
    Saga of Ryzom ---------- www.ryzom.com
    World of Warcraft ------- www.worldofwarcraft.com