Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no general forum but how about support?

already have an issue and normally i would search the forums for a game to get the answer but - oh yeah..........

anyway - can't find settings for left-handed mouse

most games (or should i say correctly programmed) games use the PC settings for the mouse so the end user doesn't have to go screwing around trying to make alterations immeidately

tried things title UI settings - bindings and interface but haven't found anything except for Invert Mouse which wasn't it

anyone?

Comments

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

bottom of page 2 real quick

anyway - looks like there is no answer for this so after that painfully slow download i'm gonna have to remove the game -  will not/can't play right handed - too late to the give the key away i would guess

(and yes i've gone through the whole driver routine - downloaded the latest drivers from microsoft and typical MS crapola i can't even switch the mouse to left-handed on the PC - had to remove the driver)

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

ok - one more time

just in case someone else is having this problem

dug out an old logitech optical mouse from the bottom of the closet - found a driver for it online and it works just like a lefthanded mouse should (both ingame and out)

pity after spending so much time just trying to get a mouse to work ingame i now have to go out