Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone changed from Obama to McCain or McCain to Obama since...

ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

Has anyone changed from Obama to McCain or McCain to Obama since being an avid reader of off-topic's political discussions (or propaganda, for the most part) ?????

Comments

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

Bueller......Bueller....................Bueller.......................

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Actually a good political thread, and good question. I just hope this stays honest.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

no. but i have gotten to hate democrats a tad more since being here in OT. 

/shivers

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

and I think I hate republicans more.

shows how stupid politics are.. pitting american vs. american til we hate eachother. until we cannot see any alternative to a 2-party system for the rest of days.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017
    Originally posted by Thrakk

Has anyone changed from Obama to McCain or McCain to Obama since being an avid reader of off-topic's political discussions (or propaganda, for the most part) ?????

I have changed my mind from Obama to nothing.  Not because of anyones posts on this site mind you.  I changed a few months ago just after Obama finished up with Hillary. He is to extreme on alot of issues  for me to vote for.  I can see why people like him so much though.   

If anyone thinks their post on this site is going to change someones mind they are fooling themselves.  Mostly they are  just smear topics.   Though a few posters  within those topics  are pretty decent and have made me look a few topics up even if I  give the same poster flak every now and then.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Ill have to wait and see what happens with the debates.

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

This whole poilitical thing is just something to distract the people with.

Don't hear too much about how the government bailed out the big financials when they made STUPID decisions: It's obvious to people with any kind of financial background that they made those decisions without taking explicit risk reduction into consideration, because they KNEW the government would bail them out, but that's ok, right?

Let's all turn our heads and pretend that the government is the economy's big buddy when those same financial institutions could have HEDGED their risk as they do with 100% of the other investments they make and actually contributed to market efficiency. The analysts knew this was coming and I've heard from insiders that THEY saw this coming and started looking for new jobs when it did happen, because high risk mortgage sans T-bill hedging is a recipe for disaster.

Don't hear too much of all of the FDA approved crap killing people either, but that's cool: The unfunded cause of corruption and incompetence is something we've all become acclimated with.

We don't hear too much about Georgia in America either, but we hear all about how this woman who has obviously killed her infant is being investigated for the 2000th time.

America is like AoC: The brilliant concepts are there and so is the potential, but the administration is a bunch of corrupt, incompetent and arrogant assholes.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

The more I see McCain speak the more I think this guy is a cyborg, sent from the future to preserve our addiction to foreign oil. The guy talks and moves like a robot. Thats scarier than Bush talking and acting like a puppet.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546
    Originally posted by Briansho

The more I see McCain speak the more I think this guy is a cyborg, sent from the future to preserve our addiction to foreign oil. The guy talks and moves like a robot. Thats scarier than Bush talking and acting like a puppet.

Why do you guys keep posting stuff like this when you know why he has stiff moves? Do you really still not know what happened to him or,  just trying to smear him on a personnel level?

• DethnobleDethnoble Member Posts: 419

It's not his actual 'body movements'.  It's symbolic in terms of how he talks and the way he talks, his reactions to things, and so forth.  My impressions of of him is he is nothing more than a script written by someone else or, at the least, influenced heavily by someone else.

splat

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939

My wife has changed.  She voted for Obama in the Primary but after hearing more and more about him and especially his flip flopping on issues she is going to vote for McCain.

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)