Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Kitty Online: Exclusive Hello Kitty Online Trailer

2»

Comments

• RabidaskalRabidaskal Member Posts: 238

Sounds like a great way to score some chicks.

I don''t really know when Humankind will die out but i''m guessing about 6 years before WOW.
    -BarCrow

• Balthaazar1Balthaazar1 Member Posts: 531

Oh man, Warcraft is in serious trouble with this on the horizon!

------------------------------

'Cry Havoc, and Let Loose the Dogs of WARRRRR!!!'

• AquaiAquai Member UncommonPosts: 3

well.....this game is certainly falling into the category of cartoon mmorpg like fairyland. but i might check it out.lolz

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

I think the name of the game alone scares away 99 percent of the MMO playerbase.......

• FlummoxedFlummoxed Member Posts: 591

It's CUTE!!!  and fun and happy and nice and charming and adorable and all that squishy stuff that made it a zillion dollar franchise .

Next up: Barney / Teletubbies / Bananas in Pajamas / My Little Pony / etc Online.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Flummoxed

It's CUTE!!!  and fun and happy and nice and charming and adorable and all that squishy stuff that made it a zillion dollar franchise .
    Next up: Barney / Teletubbies / Bananas in Pajamas / My Little Pony / etc Online.

If any of those things happen, I curse thee.

• andrew1110andrew1110 Member Posts: 2

So --- how many little girls will be in serious trouble??  Seriously ... think about it. How many petifiles will play this game just to talk to little girls...

that's all I have to say -- not trying to offend anyone ... just seriously...

• yingdongyingdong Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by andrew1110

So --- how many little girls will be in serious trouble??  Seriously ... think about it. How many petifiles will play this game just to talk to little girls...
    that's all I have to say -- not trying to offend anyone ... just seriously...

Well, by that definition, how many "little" boys are already in serious trouble? Seriously ... think about it...

Not trying to offend anyone either, but the risk of ped's is for anyone young and little for that matter and you'd think that the likes of Toontown and other would have found ways of protecting them. You know, if it's that obvious, it's less likely to happen, I'm much more concerned about the unchecked behaviour in places like Yahoo IM or other chat systems that are used by kids all over the world and are not subject to child protection laws.

• majiphmajiph Member Posts: 7

OMG   I think I am going to faint. Brain damage +50%

Why did I watch this?!

• Micro_angelMicro_angel Member UncommonPosts: 87

best MMO ever, no doubt.

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493

The next wow killer!