Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help Finding a Corp

UndisturbedUndisturbed Member Posts: 6

What I'm looking for (also my friend), is a stoner corp. A corp that doesn't take this game too seriously, has fun, but is also efficient.

I want to find a group of people with a good sense of humor and an iron fist. Is there such a thing?

Much appreciated.

Comments

• LordSicLordSic Member Posts: 142

Honestly no... What you are looking for is Some people that are overt stoners who are also tough and feared? Doesnt really exist.. You have to be a hard charger and hard worker in EvE to get somewhere that being said.

I think you will find that most of the Gaming community not just in EvE but everywhere won't care much for how you spend your time at home. Smoke it if you gotta and play. Most corps that are really accomplishing things out there are Serious about stuff though. not everything but you gotta defend your stuff once in a while. 

All that being said IAC (Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate) is probaby your best bet but they are pretty high profile and i assume you need to apply and get lucky to be accepted. Most of the big alliances have requirements on your flying skill