Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW french

I would like to know, if to Canada a French version will be available?

Comments

• BerzerkBlackBerzerkBlack Member UncommonPosts: 168
    French version will be available for the european version.

• Gunnm-DGunnm-D Member UncommonPosts: 7

Yes read in an article last week that only european release will have french version

They havnt thought about the french canadians yet   image

• mdanymdany Member Posts: 2

Yesterday, i have write to Blizzard Support for have some info, now you can read answer :

Hello

Most likely when the French version releases not when the North American version releases.  I am sorry, but that information is not available from Technical Support.  All of the information regarding World of Warcraft can be found here - ("http://www.blizzard.com/wow/").  Any future news on this title will also be posted on this page.

You might also want to visit our forums - ("http://www.battle.net/forums/board.aspx?ForumName=wow-general") to discuss this game with others. Good luck

Regards,
    Michael P.
    Online Support
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://www.blizzard.com/support

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I understand having certain languages for each, but if you understand english, what's the point?

Wouldn't it just be easier the speak english and read it... if 90% of the game's going to be english...

A World of Warcraft Guild

ICQ - 1229876

What will he do next?
  • bazebaze Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Djin

I understand having certain languages for each, but if you understand english, what's the point?
    Wouldn't it just be easier the speak english and read it... if 90% of the game's going to be english...

A World of Warcraft Guild

The Unknown Guild

ICQ - 1229876

Exactly! Don´t know why blizzard even bothers with a french version. We are a lot of people out there speaking lots of other languages other then english but we use english, we Adapt...  image

Cheers!

• bazebaze Member Posts: 127
    Oh, and by the way... cool new pic Djin! image

• analogueanalogue Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by baze

Exactly! Don´t know why blizzard even bothers with a french version. We are a lot of people out there speaking lots of other languages other then english but we use english, we Adapt... image
    Cheers!

I'm french and I don't want their shitty French version =( All I want is to buy the key online and play as soon as the US retail starts. But no ! They plan to make me force to play with the EU version, 3 months after the US retail... Smart move Blizzard...

--
    Best to Worst list of MMOs :
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, StarPeace, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : WoW, Guild Wars, EQ2, Ryzom, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane

--
    Best to Worst list of MMOs :
    Bought : AO, EVE, PS, Lineage II, Lineage, Neocron, StarPeace, Horizons, DAOC
    Tried : WoW, Guild Wars, EQ2, Ryzom, CoH, SWG, AC2, E&B, RO, The Sims Online, EQ, Shadowbane