Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lf new mmorpg game

emericaboyemericaboy Member Posts: 22

Title says it, but heres the list of things ive played, Wow, asdastory, maplestory and ghost online. i need a good mmorpg thats free with ok graphics somethings like the games ive just listed. feel free to suggest!

Comments

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

f2p p2p or does it not matter?

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Originally posted by dlooney

f2p p2p or does it not matter?

He said free, so I'd think it's free.

?

• emericaboyemericaboy Member Posts: 22

ya lol im looking for a f2p wow took too much $ off me

i like something thats wow and ms mixed :P those two games were awsome. Maplestory had teh scrolls and wow was overall fantastic. sorry if almst everyone posts this but couldnt find one aoubt the same as this thread

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

lol missed that kinda hard to combine a 2d game with a 3d game though. The free games i do recomend however are Atlantica online, 9dragons, or Perfect world international. In my opinion they are great games.

i went for perfect world and bloodyreqiuem and 9dragon but all of them gives me trouble wen downloading, either the time or soemthing jus goes wrong

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Ok, using the MMORPG Finder searching F2P games based only on Graphics gives

MMORPG Search Results

Below we suggest 10 F2P MMORPGs of any genre

Selected Features include

Graphics

Below are suggestions for MMORPGs to investigate based on the criteria that you placed. The lists below are generated based on a consensus from many reviews from multiple sources. The games listed at the top of the lists are those which best match your input criteria. However, it is not to say that those games are THE best. Every game is a unique. Gameplay experience will vary from player to player. It is our hope that this code can give you some solid leads and send you in the right direction. I wrote an article on how to find a new MMORPG..you can find it HERE

MMORPG Suggestions

Cumulative Method

This method ranks all MMORPGs based on the cumulative total of all desired features. Each feature you selected is given equal weight.

Sword of the new World

Second Life

Cabal Online

Rappelz

Holic Online

Fury

Xiah

Tantra Online

Silkroad Online

ArchLord

Hope this helps