Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild West MMORPG

I wonder why this game is not on the game list?? http://wildwestmmorpg.homeip.net:4010/... Its a Wild West based MMORPG

Comments

• MilkyMilky Member Posts: 339

I think it would be neat if there was an MMORPG in the style of Wild Arms.

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

It's an item shop game disguised by the term "donation" for which you receive in-game items. I'll pass.

I am waiting on this game. http://frontier1859.com/

• DraconusDraconus Freeworld AdminMember Posts: 781

if there was a really goo western MMO out there I would play it. I'm kind of sick of all the fantasy MMO's

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

I think a Wild West MMO would be kinda cool to tell you the truth. Have it like CoH/CoV, "good" guys versus the "bad" guys. Lots of senerios if you think about it really.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Mongo like wild, wild, west MMORPG

• geekgamergeekgamer Member Posts: 43

I checked this game out and now i see why it wasnt listed .It was long and forgoten like  pirates online-it probabley died out to quickley-(off topic-serves disney right for trying to make a mmo just for people pony  up their wallet and make em more richer) the games full of junk -just like this mmo.If you want real acton go play EVE online and forget this game-eve online has free trials givin away so go try it and forget this wild west mumbo jumbo.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by RedwoodSap

It's an item shop game disguised by the term "donation" for which you receive in-game items. I'll pass.
    I am waiting on this game. http://frontier1859.com/

I would put too much faith on a game that does not even have real in-game screen shots.

• BlodplsBlodpls Member Posts: 1,454

I would play one if it was good,

• Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704

Haha don' consider these real MMORPG's they are way to small and the old UO over head style graphics has no appeal to todays players. This is a niche market for these types of games.

I had a western MMORPG idea for years and would make the game if I had tons of money.

Who let you in the VIP section?

• WallanoWallano Member Posts: 104

yeah i would really like to play a Wild west mmorpg

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by RedwoodSap

PASS.

• karr1981karr1981 Member Posts: 59

One day it wil happen, a proper wild west MMO with;

Land grabs into the frontier

Gold mining and prospecting where you actually mine ito the surroundings, creating mines etc

player formed towns and outposts

I just need to win the UK National Lottery after a good rollover, or if we can get 10,000 to invest £1000 and form a huge consortium and fund the project ourselves :-)

• MuffinStumpMuffinStump Member UncommonPosts: 474

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/127184

Allow me to necro a thread. Sorry about that, but this thread dredged this one out of my memory for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah, and this decaying chestnut.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/80599

Ok, done now. :)

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356
    Originally posted by karr1981

Gold mining and prospecting where you actually mine ito the surroundings, creating mines etc
    I just need to win the UK National Lottery after a good rollover, or if we can get 10,000 to invest £1000 and form a huge consortium and fund the project ourselves :-)

Either that or just piss the investors money away on blow and whores........and come out with another incomplete, incompetent MMORPG.

• SamuraiswordSamuraisword Member Posts: 2,111
    Originally posted by olddaddy

Originally posted by karr1981

Either that or just piss the investors money away on blow and whores........and come out with another incomplete, incompetent MMORPG.

I see you also read Brad Mcquaid's book " Guide to riches".

• BeaNo999BeaNo999 Member UncommonPosts: 63

I remember on another gaming site I used to spend time at, just after GUN was released. It was about 1 day before someone suggested, wouldn't a Western MMO be quite cool.

The general consensus between us was that it would be, 3 years later and pretty much nothing but more of the usual fantasy linear farm gear based games later and it definatley still is a very cool concept that has amazing possibilities.

Sadly it would take a company with pretty huge balls to even try it.