Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A pre-order question

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I'm about to pre-order EQ2 which gives me:

The full game's unparalleled character creation tool - create & save your character before launch!
Unique account key that will grant your character a pair of Journeyman Boots for an extra burst of speed when you play the game
Special offers for incredible savings on PC upgrades to
Special EverQuest II content including a behind the scenes video, exclusive MP3s from the soundtrack and the official trailer

Correct me if i'm wrong. I heard something about haveing a small pet dragon. I could be mistakening this for another MMORPG. But i could have sworn it was this game.

Does anybody know?

EverQuest II will rock.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• xcaliburxcalibur Member Posts: 571
    pet dragon is only with the collector's edition
  • BinaaBinaa Member Posts: 7

You can only have the pet in your house though. So unless you plan on having a lot of parties.

I dont see much of a use for it. Personally i just have the 3 things you got with the room in it,

cause im simply NEVER THERE.

But who knows ...when you get old in the game and seen it all you will regret not having bought

that pet dragon to play with from the start.

/Binaa

• VersaintVersaint Member Posts: 43

Yes, pet dragon only comes with the Collector's Edition.

Another thing you might want to check out is where you're ordering it from. Make sure that they have character creation disks available (if you want it). I would call a nearby store to double check, you may have to go pick it up. ::::20::