Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what kind of PvP will HKO have?

AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

Just curious.

Comments

• LashersLashers Member Posts: 186

Not sure, but I hope it has fatalities!

• HrothmundHrothmund Member Posts: 1,061
    Originally posted by whitewolf

Not sure, but I hope it has fatalities!

I might just buy the game to level up so I can get the hidden h-bomb weapon and blow the game world to smitherines.

• havelhavel Member Posts: 36

hmm, I seem to recall the phrase "no pointless violence" inside the game lol

• dalevi1dalevi1 Member Posts: 829
    Originally posted by havel

Then we have no choice but to assign a point. Only then can we start the violence...

Played (more than a month): SWG, Second Life, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2, Everquest 2, EvE, MxO, Ryzom.

Tried: WoW, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Everquest, WWII Online, Planetside

Beta: Lotro, Tabula Rasa, WAR.

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019

lmao... hardcore PvP in hello kitty online.

That would be pretty hilarious.

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

• randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220

Slaughtering the other guild and using their entrails as crafting materials isn't pointless violence.. someone's got to harvest those materials!

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012
    Originally posted by dalevi1

Then we have no choice but to assign a point. Only then can we start the violence...

of course there could be a point to violence! Hell, one of the best fights are catfights! and being Hello Kitty Online, it means there is a potential to alot of catfights!

Did someone steal your hair ribbon, steal your clothing, rip up your garden? Then let em have it! Pick up your purse, or a shovel, or anything, in defense of your honor!

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

what makes you think that there will be any kind of PvP in there?

cute vs cute !

• julez79julez79 Member Posts: 19

Well, I knew I had read something about this a couple months ago, and I found it!

This is WOW Insider tacking the expansion pack and PvP for HKO: Hello Kitty Island Adventures Expansion Announced!

Here is WOW Insider on some nitty gritty speculation for HKO PvP: Kuromi vs. MyMelody: Is Sanrio Dedicated to Real PvP?

Here is the original press release from Sanrio: Hello Kitty Online Announces Island Adventure Expansion Pack

From the above link:

Island Adventure will include many improvements, refinements, and additions to the basic game. Confirmed in the expansion are the following:

• Increased level and skill cap

• Raids

• PvP

• Hello Kitty and Badtz-Maru player sessions – take control of one of these powerful characters for up to one hour in times of crisis

• New skills and abilities: dessert-making, dual-wield (lollipops, wands), summon Twin Stars, and many more

• Cross-franchise mayhem

Have a good laugh - I don't actually know the answer to the question

--------------------------
    JULIE xx

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

The above post made me laugh for an hour

Dual wielding lolipops!

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

That's funny, I asked this question and got a warning for trolling...I was actually curious because the description says nothing about the nuts and bolts of the game.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by julez79

Well, I knew I had read something about this a couple months ago, and I found it!
    This is WOW Insider tacking the expansion pack and PvP for HKO: Hello Kitty Island Adventures Expansion Announced!
    Here is WOW Insider on some nitty gritty speculation for HKO PvP: Kuromi vs. MyMelody: Is Sanrio Dedicated to Real PvP?
    Here is the original press release from Sanrio: Hello Kitty Online Announces Island Adventure Expansion Pack
    From the above link:
    Island Adventure will include many improvements, refinements, and additions to the basic game. Confirmed in the expansion are the following:

Increased level and skill cap

Raids

PvP

Hello Kitty and Badtz-Maru player sessions – take control of one of these powerful characters for up to one hour in times of crisis

New skills and abilities: dessert-making, dual-wield (lollipops, wands), summon Twin Stars, and many more

Cross-franchise mayhem

Have a good laugh - I don't actually know the answer to the question

See, asking if there is pvp is not such a dumb question. I asked if there was pvp and get a warning. Awesome.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

Same as LotRO hopfully, kitties vs evil kitties. With in-game VOIP, changign everybody's voice in a cute little kitties voice. And with a Chat Filter of course, *says with a cute voice*: move you beeps. Yes, Pvp will be their main feature, along with their VOIP.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

• webfashionwebfashion Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by levsix

That's funny, I asked this question and got a warning for trolling...I was actually curious because the description says nothing about the nuts and bolts of the game.

You got a warning for trolling?! ROFL

Realistically, I think it will be more like competition rather than a real PvP, doesn't seem to make sense

• yingdongyingdong Member Posts: 7

just you watch out, here it comes!

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Pussy vs. Pussy

• brandywangbrandywang Member Posts: 4

That did not sound the way it was intended now did it?

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

I read somewhere that there's more than one way to skin a cat... sorry

• DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

lol i can just imagine

"zomg i have tier 4 gardening gear!!!!1"

• bbegirlbbegirl Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by MikeTheSaint

I read somewhere that there's more than one way to skin a cat... sorry

Lol, I think that's funny, even as a fan and yes, there is more way than one to skin a cat, want to go check it out?

• HannibalHKHannibalHK Member Posts: 3

That's funny. So maybe we have everyone shooting magical flowers and happy colour sugar pops everywhere, and the one who covers everyone in sweets and sugar first wins?

Lol

• DevonsputantDevonsputant Member UncommonPosts: 65

Hey all.  Sorry to dash all your hopes... But in Hello Kitty Online, there is No PVP

Quoted from the FAQ at Hello Kitty Online:

"23. Will there be Player versus Player (PvP)?

HKO contains no PvP at this stage, and it is unlikely to be added in the future. Interaction between players includes teaming up, trading, chatting, emotions, mini-games, etc., but no PvP."

• brandywangbrandywang Member Posts: 4

Well I think that's because every other MMO has PvP, so it is a natural question that people will ask, indeed because there is no typical PvP element in there makes this different already.