Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requiem: Bloodymare

emericaboyemericaboy Member Posts: 22

hey guys sorry for the post, but i heard BLoodymare was pretty good mmorpg wise. Does anyone know where i can download this? when i tried on the official site it takes about 15 hours to download. Feel free to suggest or link me the site to where i can download. thanks

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

whats your interent speed.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• rando1rando1 Member Posts: 66

Hello, Im giving this game a try myself. Seems that the FTP server needs somekind of login informations and the registeration login/password doesnt match for it. So Im downloading the installer via bittorrent. Remember that it takes sometime to connect to the seeds and get the maximum download speed

• devouxdevoux Member Posts: 86

I downloaded mine from filefront. Took about 3-4 hours at 140-160 kb/ps, (yeah I live in australia, dont even have optics up and running ) try here.

http://files.filefront.com/Requiem+Bloodymare+Client+06+13+08/;10709658;/fileinfo.html

It's a couple of months old but patching shouldn't take long

On a side note i dont play this game anymore, will never play another f2p game

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

Search it on filefront.com, you should get a decent download speed there.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• rando1rando1 Member Posts: 66

What was wrong with it? in your opinion ofcourse.

• emericaboyemericaboy Member Posts: 22

idk but it said that it required winar or soemthing myabe thats why its so slow?

hey dreathor in filefront i can only download in open beta shud i go for it???

yes it will patch it up so it will work

fk dosent work again

what seems to be the problem

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

You can download the proper client at this page:

files.filefront.com/Requiem+Bloodymare+Client+06+13+08/;10709658;/fileinfo.html

You should have no problems installing and patching up that. If you are using Windows Vista you may need to run the installer and game 'As Administrator'.

Have fun.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

wow i tried all these and none of them fits me

world of warcraft- perfect game but costs too much

maplestory- gets Super boring a tlvl 78(i like the scrolling system though) real nice!

asdastory- just another mmorpg

ghost online- worst game ever

4story- ok nvm this is the worst game ever

gunbound- ok but shooting gets old real fast

requiem bloodymare- bad graphics too much blood all over ur screen

perfect world- download problems