Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So if i had a crapload of money to burn......

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I would build this in my basement

Mind you....just the basement for my home entertainment system would be housed in.

Cost this guy 2.9 million dollars to have installed.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

I'm not worthy!!!  I'm not worthy!!!!

dang that's beautiful

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

So, does it include the holodeck?

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

You might have a problem with the headroom clearance.

Stadium seating, and look at how high the ceiling still is. In any standard basement you would have to be careful when standing up to go get some more popcorn......

• I'd prefer to make a Star Destroyer bridge from Star Wars. Then I would staff it with telemarketers who would work in those little pits. I of course would walk around on the main floor in a Darth Vader outfit ensuring everyone is working at peak efficiency.

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920

OMG!

I just started a favorite Star Trek series topic.  I didn't know you were a Star Trek fan too.  Sweet! 

That would be where I spent nearly all of my time.  I would live out every episode.  I would have my friends come over and give them a script when they walk in through the door and they would have to go through it or leave.  Don't worry, drinks would also be provided.

That makes me think, the cantina would also be cool to add.  That would be nice. 

Oooooooh, man I wish I had money.  Now I have an idea of what kind of awesome house to build.  lol.

===============================

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

I'm sure with a basement like that it most likly costs him the same sum of money to get blown.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by digitydarkman

I'm sure with a basement like that it most likly costs him the same sum of money to get blown.

That's another owner. His theatre costs him 15,000 dollars.  The guy who blown 3 million dollars...no one knows who he is. Some are saying it is the producer of Star Trek Motion Picture and Star Trek Wrath of Khan.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

And cryptic wants to cater to a young gaming crowd?   forget that!  cater to the die hard fans and make the money cryptic!!!!

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Faxxer

And cryptic wants to cater to a young gaming crowd?   forget that!  cater to the die hard fans and make the money cryptic!!!!

LMAO this!!!!

Lets see Hundreds of kids that will play for a few months, Or Older people that will pay more a few Years for a Star Trek game Worthy of a 2.9Mill Basement ;p

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• Originally posted by digitydarkman

Hehe, I declare you the winner of this thread for that comment. Enjoy your victory laurels and a complimentary box of chocolates.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546
    Originally posted by Sawtooth

Originally posted by digitydarkman

Hehe, I declare you the winner of this thread for that comment. Enjoy your victory laurels and a complimentary box of chocolates.

This has to be the richest geek I have seen besides Lord British.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

If I had a crapload of money to burn I would announce on the news that if a terrorist turns himself in and all the people in his/her organization, I will pay him $50,000  for each terrorist (as long as he can get more than 10 - or else I won't pay him at all). There would be an investigation to prove that the terrorist organization does exist and is indeed a lethal threat with plans to go off.

I would do the same thing to uproot any inside jobs in our government.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Thrakk

If I had a crapload of money to burn I would announce on the news that if a terrorist turns himself in and all the people in his/her organization, I will pay him $50,000  for each terrorist (as long as he can get more than 10 - or else I won't pay him at all). There would be an investigation to prove that the terrorist organization does exist and is indeed a lethal threat with plans to go off.
    I would do the same thing to uproot any inside jobs in our government.

dude, seriously.

Why does every thread turn into a neo poltical argument with you? Let's keep this thread light hearted; there are plenty of other threads to post in if you want to talk about political stuff....

much obliged