Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runes of Magic

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684

warrior, mage, priest, rogue, knight...

such original classes.

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Before I click the link is this game F2p or a real mmo?

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926
    Originally posted by metalhead980

Before I click the link is this game F2p or a real mmo?

BSMMO

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

• PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641

It looks like a WoW / guild wars mix. Dual classes and player housing seem to be the highlight. It's possible to be a Warrior / Priest, Warrior / Mage, Priest / Rogue, etc. That is why the clas names are so generic because the idea is to combine professions to create your own class

• MilkyMilky Member Posts: 339

The 'dua'l class system is what really got my interest.  Plus I appreciate an MMORPG that also does housing.  The art style looks good and it seems to have a lot going for it on paper, I think this game is going to be underestimated big time.

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730

Imho it's World of Warcraft with better looking faces on the human characters and a more interesting world.

Just too bad that I didn't get into the closed beta though.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

The game looks interesting. And no, its not  WoW copy. WoW is a generic Fantasy mmo, like tons in the mmorpg scene. WoW has his own lore, you can say a game is copying WoW when you see a game copying the exact WoW lore, but then Blizzard will probably sue them. Yeah this one is a generic fantasy mmo too, like WoW, Everquest, and most of the games listed in the games list.

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730
    Originally posted by alakram

The game looks interesting. And no, its not  WoW copy. WoW is a generic Fantasy mmo, like tons in the mmorpg scene. WoW has his own lore, you can say a game is copying WoW when you see a game copying the exact WoW lore, but then Blizzard will probably sue them. Yeah this one is a generic fantasy mmo too, like WoW, Everquest, and most of the games listed in the games list.

I compare the graphics of the two games and they are so alike that it's scary.