Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EB games still giving codes for Open beta/Preview or w/e

AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Cause Amazon is out and if I order from Eb games I want to be able to play Open beta at least....Please let me know I checked the eb games site and couldnt find anything about it.  Thanks!

~Auz

Uhh... what?

Comments

• Irish69Irish69 Member Posts: 14

When you go to ebgames.com, and search for WAR. Look for the WAR+bonus. If its not there anymore its not there, sorry =(.

BLAH****

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

***BONUS OFFER****

Free 30-day access to Allakhazam.com’s Premium Service! Order this game from GameStop or EBgames and receive a coupon code via email within a week of purchase that will give you access to all of Allakhazam’s premium member tools. For more information, click here.

Guess I am out of luck

Uhh... what?

Yeah, for me it told me about the bonus items and stuff along with the alakhazam/beta offer. Sorry dude.

BLAH****

• j_jonsonj_jonson Member Posts: 105

Direct 2 Drive has the pre order keys if you are the desperate. Or seriously, dont know where you live but, just get on a car and start driving to all Best Buys, Targets, Circuit City, etc, etc. There is bound to be one store to have some left.

MMEEEEEHHHHH!!!

The codes are in the pre order boxes right? Ill go look around tomorrow....

Uhh... what?

• MaxCRNAGEMaxCRNAGE Member Posts: 6

Good luck getting one through EB/Gamestop.

I preordered Aug 22nd (paid in full), but was told they were out of codes.  Already being in Elder CB, I wasn't worried about PW or OB.  However, I did want my headstart code.  Clerk took my email down, along with my phone number and told me I'd get one in a couple days.

After waiting a couple days, they still had no codes.  I've been in touch with their customer support through email and I'm still waiting.  Called the store Friday afternoon and was told to check back either later on (still didn't have any), or Monday/Tuesday of this week as they were expecting a shipment of preorder boxes.

My wife called them up today while I was at work and spoke with the manager.  He had a box 'saved' in the back, and it was waiting for us when I went there after work.  Getting the box in hand was rather bittersweet, for all I could think of is how many other stores had 'saved' a copy or 2 for their friends and told paying customers that they were out.

You can try Direct2Drive, my friends that have preordered through them received codes upon the transaction being completed.  I'm just not sure how they handle cancelling a preorder.

Good luck.

• jmd10222jmd10222 Member Posts: 427
    Originally posted by Auzy

The codes are in the pre order boxes right? Ill go look around tomorrow....

Yes, and most stores still have them.

Looks like ill be hitting target,wal-mart, best buy, circuity city, frys, eb games, gamestop tomorrow! haha thanks for all the help, I am not really used to this preordering stuff.....

Uhh... what?

Originally posted by MaxCRNAGE

Good luck getting one through EB/Gamestop.
    I preordered Aug 22nd (paid in full), but was told they were out of codes.  Already being in Elder CB, I wasn't worried about PW or OB.  However, I did want my headstart code.  Clerk took my email down, along with my phone number and told me I'd get one in a couple days.
    After waiting a couple days, they still had no codes.  I've been in touch with their customer support through email and I'm still waiting.  Called the store Friday afternoon and was told to check back either later on (still didn't have any), or Monday/Tuesday of this week as they were expecting a shipment of preorder boxes.
    My wife called them up today while I was at work and spoke with the manager.  He had a box 'saved' in the back, and it was waiting for us when I went there after work.  Getting the box in hand was rather bittersweet, for all I could think of is how many other stores had 'saved' a copy or 2 for their friends and told paying customers that they were out.
    You can try Direct2Drive, my friends that have preordered through them received codes upon the transaction being completed.  I'm just not sure how they handle cancelling a preorder.
    Good luck.

Max,i find this really funny seeing how I pre-ordered on the the 27th online, and recieved my codes in the mail 2 hours later. I also find it really dissapointing, GL.

BLAH****