Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epic 2.0 or 1.5

tinedortinedor Member Posts: 35
Anyone have any ideas on this i have been searching thru website's , anyone have any ideas on where to find info or if you have any put them in this post , about all classes

Comments

• OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

sorry, haven't seen anything concrete on Allahkazams, but I have seen a lot on specific class sites. You just have to look for it.

Which class are you mostly interested in? My main is a Shadow Knight and I spend my time at Shadowknight.org and they have an extensive thread (or three) on the subject...

----------------------------------------
    Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitmos

My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.

• tinedortinedor Member Posts: 35

Rogue , have checked the safehouse

• citariacitaria Member Posts: 3

Oh god no.. They aren't adding more epic quests are they? 

• OdenathusOdenathus Member UncommonPosts: 605

Originally posted by tinedor
    Rogue , have checked the safehouse

Epic 2.0 - 1.5 / Rogue, Safehouse Not being a rogue, I didn't look to close, but it appears to be a walkthrough..

And yes, they have added New Epics to the game. These however, appear to be Epic Epics and not just particle effect weapons. :)

Newark, Dark Elf Shadow Knight (DESK)
    Druzzil Ro
    Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitmos

My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me.