Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still Interrested in Game? POLL!

NeoKyosuke18NeoKyosuke18 Member Posts: 204

Just want to know if you are all still interrested in this game. I myself just pre-ordered it and am awaiting my preorder package to get to my local EBGames

Comments

• 2pacalypse2pacalypse Member Posts: 198
    I picked up my pre order package yesturday although i don't really need it cuz im in the Alpha anyway lol so i have no clue what to do with my pre order account.

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• NeoKyosuke18NeoKyosuke18 Member Posts: 204

I've been told now by my local EBgames that It should be coming in on this upcoming weeks shipments. HOWEVER! I went to every other EBgames in town and all of them but the one I pre-ordered it at, has gotten the pre-order package. OH well... Guess thats my luck... :P I will be patient... got a lot o time till release!! SO Anxious!

• KartelKartel Member Posts: 241

I'd avoid EB like the plague if I were you. Here is one example of why.

• VronVron Member Posts: 71

Bah just because of one or two things why should we avoid EB "like the plague"?

I've never had a problem with them, and neither has anybody I know.

There will be little problems with every company, who cares.

• DeathBladeDeathBlade Member Posts: 33
    ever since that e3 game time... i haven't even paid so much as a single visit to anything Guild Wars related, but still plan on buyin it when the time comes... who could pass on a no monthly mmorpg :P its worth a try at least!

The EB were i live is pretty good cuz the guys who run it are gamerz

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• Tedman333Tedman333 Member Posts: 2

I got my copy at Best Buy because at the time no one else had it. I can't wait for the events and stuff, its going to be awesome.

I dunno what to do with my account since im in the alpha anyway. Im still trying to figure out how to set it up regardless so i can reserve my char name.

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• arkasiarkasi Member Posts: 22

Guildwars the most promiseing upcoming MMORPG.
    The only thing of which I am not sure is the community, because of the fact that it is going to be free of fees will attract many dumbasses, like we had them in Diablo and so on ^^

With the technology though and ppl who actually cared not like the D2 ppl who just gave up and probably went to work on other games like WoW and GW for that matter this should not be a problem cuz they can be dealt with pretty easy.

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile