Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW at the great in game service

honestly.

i did a ticket earlier this week over a quest bug and within 24 hours it was fixed and patched up.

and on top of that.

today im playing and trying to use a rift (turns out it was my custom ui bugging it) and i ask if the rifts were bugged and mentioned it wasnt working for me and within a COUPLE MINUTE a gm sends me a tell asking if they could talk to me.

so i go yea sure whats up. and the gm responds. oh i saw you were having trouble with the riftway system and wanted to see what the problem would be and if we can get it fixed for you.

and we went on to figure out the problem.

honestly. REALLY good service!

Comments

• SholShol Member Posts: 361

Well, the minute thing was luck I think but the 24h one is normal. So far every petition I made (not many) was solved in a very pleasant way.

Customer Support is  good.

• cloudvaultercloudvaulter Member UncommonPosts: 25

I second that.  I've had two issues that needed the attention of a gm and both were taken care of within a days time.  Id also like to add that this thread-as well as the others refering to dev's and gm's, shows nothing more than the complete attention VG has with its staff.  There is alot of heart and soul going into this game from behind the closed door and I for one am very impressed.  For instance lets look at GU6 and the character models.  The devs are still hard at work absorbing the responses of its community in the attempt to please its player base and deliver a product that everyone can be happy about.  How nice it is to know that the game you love to play is also the game others love to develop and progress.